Reviews for The Tunnel of Love
roseangel013 chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
You really should write another chapter. It is a great story
Magykal-guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I thinknI'm worried for your sanity...and mine.
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Well after reading THAT, I think I'll review since I'm a guest and can't review. Anyway, I can't wait for the remaining chapters ('cause you discontinued) and I'll check out your other stories, chow.
Usagi-Mamoru chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
First of all I love this story it shows a side we have never seen before in most of the characters and I do really hope you will finish this one day. (:
Angels-Of-Desire chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
This story is awesome, that's all I have to say.
Angels-Of-Desire chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought those two were screwing each other or at least wanted to! The sexual tension between them was off the charts.

Kid Flash is retarded. What in the hell is wrong with him xD?
Angels-Of-Desire chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is great, and really Batman? You did all that to find out about your son's crush? That's kind of low.
Lex chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is my absolute favorite story,
but I understand why you wont finish it.
Could you please, please not delete it though? Even though youll never finish it, I love to re-read the chapters, its somehow sweet. I feel like my own writing style improves when I see yours, and hope that if you leave it out long enough, someone else will adopt it.
Please dont take it down.
Anariana chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
That is too bad that you no longer enjoy writing this. I liked the story very much and have it in my favorites. I was hoping you wouldn't delete it please. Even though it is discontinued, I still like reading your amusing work when I browse through my favorites. I understand you do not want to work on the story anymore but please don't delete it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Dark Goddess Of Shadows here.

Believe me, i understand! And i support u fully. :D
Pokerfacedcat chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Hey go easy on yourself :) I love your story and sad that it won't be updated, but YOUR the author and its YOUR choice, and you tried, and true fans would accept your decision [like me] and let me say Thank you for writing fanfiction at all, oh and dont be sorry, its fine

fan&supporter
PoKeRfAcEdCaT
Thorn dark angel chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
This review is mostly because ur afterthought about x men... I LOVE YOU MY FELLOW YAOI FANGIRL! anyways omg so much drama which is how i like it! Lol at aqualad and superboy as welll as wtf happened between Artemis and M'ggn _
IanPeriwinkle chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Man, I love you. :P
IanPeriwinkle chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Actually, that is an EXCELLENT idea. Please let Slade rape Robin?
Anariana chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Very silly story. I couldn't help but crack up at Wally and Robin's moments.

Critique: When doing flashback sequences, perhaps you could do something with the font format so we know it is a new scene change? Even changing scenes between the groups. A line or something will do. Some authors do that or they leave a large space in between for transition for the reader. (I have no idea if this made any sense. I bad at explaining things sometimes.)

Anyway, this is very nicely written and I shall favorite and follow this!