Reviews for West Side Story Rewritten
anononmys chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Excuse me! I'm sure you have even the slightest Idea what West Side Story Is about. FYI it's a movie and broadway show and the book you read has nothing to do with it. Beyond that point in the play Riff and Tony are literally as close as brothers Riff actually lives in Tony's apartment! Yeah, that's right they live in apartments in the West side of Manhattan. Tony would never in a million years kill Riff and Riff would never kill Maria. The thing about West Side Story is although they talk about it, no one is truly a cold blooded killer. Also for your information Riff does know about love, he has a girlfriend in the play named Graziella. Shows how much you know!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Someone should do a fanfiction about riff and maria if they were lovers. Tony would be the narrator of that story and the voice of reason.
BlackPanther121 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Cool
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wow, I really like this. I read a story once before where Maria died, only it was she who got shot and not Tony, but I like your take on it better; it's different, and different is good. Perhaps we (I mean I; I promise I don't have multiple personalities...or do I? hahaha)could see more WSS fanfics from you? btw, your username made me giggle! :3