Reviews for Folklore
Sucker for shipping chapter 4 . 6/14
This is soooo cuuute!
Sucker for shipping chapter 1 . 6/14
Damn, this is long XD I actually thought I went through two chapters already. I love it (3
MoonlightPale chapter 4 . 5/7
I love the way you've used Hindu Myths in the story! (though, my religion is basically an arch enemy to Hinduism). Everything slides in together perfectly. Do write more SasuSaku fics, you've portrayed the characters with a stunning vocabulary and precision.
SoleilxLunex chapter 4 . 4/21
I started reading this based on recommendations given to me and... Holy God, I'm so glad I read this! The characters are on point. Sasuke is complicated to write about, because he's an enormous conglomeration of feelings and emotions, calm and destructive. And you managed to, somehow, describe what people like that feel while falling in love. This is just as I imagined they would feel while falling for each other. Thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us.
LemonMeringue77 chapter 4 . 2/22
Well done!
Rayah19 chapter 4 . 2/20
This was Great, epic, and totally AWESOME!
saradas chapter 4 . 1/21
Ah! this was an amazing read from beginning to end. Loved every second of it.
Uchiwaelle chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I absolutely love reading Sasuke’s view of things and how he tries to deny what he’s feeling. Awesome story, thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
Loved this story! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
I loved every word of this you're an amazing writer thank you for sharing your gift with the world
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2017
Sakura being jealous was so cute, especially since it was naruto. How you show sasuke caring for Sakura in odd or small ways is amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
Wow first thing I have to say was this chapter was hot! I loved getting to see more of sasukes point of view and feelings. I am also so in love with the way the folk story is slowly being reviewed and moving the story along! Can't wait to read more of your writing it is flawless
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Omg I'm so in love with this. The whole story is super intriguing to me, I can't wait to learn more.
meganmegoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
So so good! Loved reading this, thank you for your amazing writing!
guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
This has to be one of the most satisfying stories I've ever read! The smooth flow and steady progression make the ending even more satisfying.