Reviews for You're The Remedy
DashingJetBlack chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I've read a lot of your work but criminally never left a review! How bad am I?

Loved, loved, loved this! Your Cody stories are definitely my favourites but I love a good Mizzie story and Miz/Cena do work as a pairing.
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Pure hotness!
Karu-DarkAngel chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I totally loved the beginning of the story because you managed to characterize Mike so well it isn't even funny. The whole dancing thing and his interaction with Cena was just great and I could really picture it in my head. For the second half ...I don't know, the sex scene wasn't bad or anything, not at all, but the transition between them talking and making out was just a bit too fast for my liking. I don't know why, it just didn't click with me... reading your story was still great fun though, and I hope you're no offened by what I just wrote.
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Love loved it! XD. I actually did sing and dance along to my fave songs after taking a shower. Let's say me in boxers dancing can do a lot of things to girls. I got caught one time after my girl bestie came over to hang out and go to the movies. I finally stole her phone to delete the video. XD. Plus, I think I tweeted that I was doing that earlier. XD. Well cya.

-Alph(onse)

Fanfiction is being a bitch right now.
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I love it. I love Mizena. Write more like this.
Kirbey chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Ahh you make me snd like such the douche! You know I wast mad cause youy were posting I was mad because you were being a cocky cock! Annnyyywaaaayyy...The sex was amazing and since its PWP that's all that matters!
InYourHonour chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I'm usually not to fond of Cena-fics, but damn, I really like this :D

Thanks!
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This story was great! I love Bullet For My Valentine.
VIXXY VAMPIRE chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
well that was...interesting Cena and Miz...I think I like it. Maybe I'll see if I can find more, Now as long as they keep Rocky out of it it's all good ;)