Reviews for Age
LittleBlueTabby chapter 1 . 3/30
What a good, funny short story. I like it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Anon here,
God you capture them so well! Nice work, keep it up! I love Regis and M-21 so much, too! It's a great fic, even if it is your first in English, an you write really well!
Anon out, PEACE!
Amyethious chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
lol care to write the actual birthday that would be oh so funny
Zephyira chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
For a second language your English is amazing, love how Regis said sorry, they actually have a good bond despite all they're arguing, its like me and my sister. Nice story, love your works :)
Inari Mara chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
It's so nice! Their bickering is my favourite part of the series...or any bickering that includes M-21 ) Thank you for this wonderful story.
deathglare77 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
A good comeback, M-21. I'm really starting to like you 3
Sapphira-hime chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Touching yet funny at the same time! I really like the ending. Good job! I hope to read more fics like this in Noblesse :D
Phantom Ou chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Cute story! Good job. I love the Regis and M-21 interaction (it's always so adorable). Especially at the end. 200 candles XD

(& Rai is awesome with his one-word answer, hehe).
Fathskie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like it! Both of them are my most favorite character! And you did it so in character, and I love canon-fiction! It's very plausible and that's what made it entertaining
Val chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Awww 3 nice job!
Ozuttly chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ffffff. This was quite good, even if English isn't your first language. There were a few little things with grammar and the like, but nothing overly obvious.

But mostly I just want to say THANK YOU for providing me with M-21 and Regis adorableness. I have been craving some cute interaction between these two for ages. 3 I'm surprised that I just found this fic.
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
awww so sweet, just give him 4 cakes XD 50 candles each, problem solved nfufufufu but poor M-21. I feel sad now, he needs more love nya
Neinka chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Absolutely amazing story..simple but great :) You know your way with words..I can totally imagine this to happen in Noblesse :)
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
(Oh gosh, it was so like Rai to just say one single word like that, though it made me giggle.)

M-21 and Regis's friendship is a lot of fun. I quite love their bickering here and how that led to a more melancholic note about M-21's age and birthday.
breather chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This very a wonderfully cute story, thank you for sharing :)

And don't worry at all about your English! Your grammar is impeccable, and your word choice and sentence structure is varied and keeps the reader interested.

I definitely look forward to reading more of your fics!