Reviews for Burnt
jeroen1758 chapter 26 . 9/16
why did snape stop harry-dragon from gobbling up dumbles? That would be the height of irony, spend all these years crafting your perfect weapon to have it blow up in his own face...
escapistictendencies chapter 18 . 9/6
moody snape interactions like this never thought they can be so entertaining thank you so much
TeddyB3ar chapter 37 . 9/4
rs

byee
yeyyy
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 8/24
This is the result of Dumbledore's extreme hubris, his great conviction that he always knows best. He never listens to anyone else. I can't wait until Sirius finds out what has happened to Harry as a result of Dumbledore's manipulations. Dumbledore named himself Harry's guardian, foe Pete's sake. I should think that would require an occasional visit to see WITH HIS OWN EYES how things were going. Relying on glass trinkets and batty old Figgy is not being a guardian.

The crime is that Dumbo had Harry's invisibility cloak and could have slipped in at any time, completely unseen, and watched the Dursleys and seen exactly how they treated Harry. He uses their desire to be left alone as a big excuse to stay away. IMHO, he is criminally negligent where Harry is concerned. Even with what Harry endured in canon, Dumbledore was still complicit in that abuse. His ability to observe things unseen removes any excuse he can throw out to excuse his neglect.

This is going to be a painful story.
jendel chapter 37 . 8/20
Definitely put an original spin on this story. Great job, thanks for sharing.
JM0RIARTY chapter 37 . 8/13
wow this Dumbledore sure is very evil. I look forward to a sequel. Thanks for writing this.

JM
HartleySkarsgard chapter 37 . 8/9
Hope there's a sequel cos this ones great :) Glad Harry got what he wanted for the most part and his Dragon transformation was a nice touch.
Li chapter 37 . 8/2
Nice fanfic !
Susurra chapter 37 . 7/14
Ok I kinda love this. I don’t know if I like the magical fixing of his body or not, but I’m glad you kept the deafness. And I adore the relationship you’ve written between the three of them! It’s wonderful!
Also the entire bit with Baby was just adorable. I hope if you write a sequel it will have even more dragons.
Susurra chapter 19 . 7/14
Oh thank god I thought you were gonna go through with Moody and Sev for a second there.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 11 . 7/5
ok. . . am I just going to need to keep a box of tissues nearby throughout this entire story?! you're killing me with the feels!
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 10 . 7/5
this bloody chapter had me in ugly tears almost from the beginning! you are a master at wringing emotions out of hearts!
Winoniel chapter 37 . 7/4
What a great story! I even liked the picture of Dumbledore plotting in Azkaban! Well Done!
Winoniel chapter 30 . 7/4
Dragon Harry? This is masterful!
Winoniel chapter 21 . 7/4