Reviews for Burnt
Guest chapter 37 . 18h
Thanks for the story.
Snaggledog chapter 37 . 9/22
I really like this story and what you have done with it.
Thanks for sharing.
IloveHeat chapter 37 . 9/21
Thank you. Amazing
IloveHeat chapter 23 . 9/21
I love this story. I love the way you write. I love these characters and I love those last two sentences. Thank you for filling my imagination with possibilities
RainbowFez chapter 37 . 9/12
Just wanted to say I really liked this story. Also in the three years I've had an account on this site I've only reviewed 4 other stories so reviewing here means its a story I really really enjoyed reading
william01pd2018 chapter 37 . 9/12
Dear Writer,
I would like to say that this is the best story I had read in a while on . I always enjoy reading the good ones and the bad ones because they both are good in their own ways. I have not seen a Moody based plot in a while and congratulate you on that and on the accents. The last two things I would like to say are the fact that you are an amazing person to work on one story for over six years. Secondly that I am glad that you might get this and read this instead of it going to an inbox that has not been touched in 5 years.
From,
William01pd2018
Dimplz chapter 37 . 9/9
Good story! Extra kudos for having an very original 1st year Slytherin!Harry story!
Leikiz chapter 37 . 9/8
Imagine my delight when I finished this and went looking for more on your profile that you wrote Session Transcripts, one of my long time faves.

As for Burnt... Not bad. A very different Harry who's handicaps aren't a venue just to give him wanky superpowers, with Dad Severus and Moody. That was an unusual, but interesting duo there. Not frequently seen together.

The ancillary characters, Theo mainly, could have maybe used a bit more fleshing out. As for the antagonists... Dumbledore is uhm... certainly something. Interesting to see him be the central villain, to the extent that Quirrelmort is kind of an afterthought. Having full on megalomaniac Dumbles is actually more interesting than the typical weak wristed, meddling Dumbles who only exists as something for super Harry to step over.

Felt at times like you had perhaps... too many ideas? Especially at the end, where a lot of things pile up, or at left unaddressed. It's not a huge detriment, just that parts felt unfocused.
Yvonne Park chapter 37 . 9/8
This was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it. Severus and Moody were hilarious together. Loved it. Harry was precious. I wish there was more! You did a great job with this! :)

-Yvonne
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 37 . 9/5
Oh, you know you'll have to, eventually: There's way too much story left to tell and who better to tell it?!
Thank you, oh glorious one, for sharing another of your incredibly original visions, with us!
See you, soon!
MelJ
Tepheris chapter 13 . 9/5
That thought that spells work better with opposite hand due to using different sides of the brain is brilliant and inspiring.
Tepheris chapter 9 . 9/5
I think you've gotten the genre wrong. Instead of Horror it should be Tragedy or Hurt/Comfort.
2,546 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »