Reviews for Burnt
Green-Silver-Ravenclaw chapter 15 . 10/15
I'm crying
Kikise chapter 37 . 9/14
it was really interesting and entertaining, I also enjoyed quite a lot you writing style! good job!
KR74 chapter 37 . 9/11
this is an awsome story i love it
Dark.Entries chapter 37 . 8/18
okay there's no doubt that you are a brilliant writer and i got totally immersed in your fic, despite a few things that made itch my proverbial head, for instance:

1- Dumbledore! well I am no fan of Dumbledore (I still feel so betrayed by the bastard, although I am currently a 32 y o adult, but that's beside the point lol). However, your Dumbledore is ridiculously AU that it felt a bit uncomfortable. I mean a really mad, evil dumbles wouldn't resort to something as outrageous as killing the Dursleys in that perv way! I mean I could see a Dumbledore who is a megalomaniac or a paranoid who would magically kill or torture or strike deals with the devil to enslave souls in his service, but gouging eyes and shoving stuff down throats is just sooo ...crude?

2- Harry has several personalities here. The first half Harry is my favourite. I can understand him and is quite relatable as an abused child that really follows the patterns of personality of kids who went through abuse. then BAAAM! he is a Dragon and another BAAAM! he is this cuddly cute kid. the transition was so sudden it bothered me a bit.

3- Remus. What was the point in bringing in Remus? imo he was not exactly important to the development of your story, and to a lesser point so does Minerva. Both characters are a bit... truncated? it felt there must be a sequel of some sort because they didn't make any sense to me.

4- What was the point of having a whole chapter dedicated to discussing Sirius Black?

5- What did the words of the mother dragon mean? it felt like some kind of ... prophecy? or those kind if words that are said at the beginning of a story by a random crazy person that would eventually make sense as the story unfolds...only that they didn't.

it seems to me you had so many brilliant ideas that you would make a trilogy of EPIC proportions...only that you ended up cramming everything in abridged version that the whole thing ended up being half-baked.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 37 . 8/15
This was a wonderful story!

Do hope your muse gets inspired for a sequel. Love to see what happens next.
This chapter had me in tears
Asilrettor chapter 37 . 6/22
Loved it so much, wish it had more about Lupin though. I’m really glad you didn’t make him. Bad guy. I always like Remus
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 5/30
I bet Snape is a little surprised to find any kind of home that would make Spinners End look good...and I like the conversation that he has with Moody. I think they both understand each other very well now.

Yay for Minerva, for hanging on and getting Poppy to help her.

And I think Albus is going to get a little surprise-he won't expect Moody to act as back-up for Snape, and how protective both of them are about Harry.
TinyFox2 chapter 29 . 5/6
Yeah, no, Moody.
What have you done to MY Dumbledore-killing weapon?
TinyFox2 chapter 26 . 5/6
*when you have the coolest name idea ever bit the story's already complete*
3A07 chapter 27 . 5/1
I was reading the name and kept wondering why you chose Monkey as the name for Harry's form. Then I remembered the story is in English and not French but it was a good laugh. I havent finished yet but wonderful story and wildly original as far as I see for now.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 37 . 4/26
Loved your story. Thank you for sharing!
lynarizsajise1 chapter 10 . 4/17
God damnit this is making me to damn hormonal
spacecowboy2011 chapter 37 . 4/7
Definitely still begs for a sequel. Tad odd at times, but still an overall enjoyable story.
Jen chapter 37 . 4/1
I really liked this story. Moody & Severus were hilarious.
2,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »