Reviews for Burnt
morgannac64 chapter 34 . 3/21
You made me read until midnight on a work night! This was so good. I hope you continue.
Will this be updated? The story and overall plot are amazingly clear and well thought out, which is not the case with every fan fiction. The end of this chapter is somewhat of a cliffhanger!
slytherinsal chapter 26 . 3/12
you've had a heap of bad luck, sorry to hear it,and I thought my last couple of years had been bad
Doitsu chapter 34 . 2/27
This is great! I'm enjoying myself immensely reading this :-) Thank you for writing! I really like how Harry has to do things in his own way to learn magic and "be normal". The dragon thing is a cool twist! And I'm really shocked at Dumbledore's madness. Good thing he's in Azkaban now. Also, Harry's new family is very touching and original, never seen Moody as a Granddad before xD
I hope real life is treating you all right and that you will find time to write :-)
All the best!
~Doitsu
wokanshutaiduo chapter 34 . 2/25
Please Update!
MintMousse chapter 34 . 2/23
i hope you will write more soon, this is so interesting. i love that you have moody as his grandpa btw it fits so well. also its nice to see minnie wasnt malicious on purpose butbecause of potions etc, i hope she can get over being used like this.
BCgurlie chapter 34 . 2/14
Can't wait for more of this story! I'm really loving it! Wondering how Harry will be able to transform back? Also will Sirius be proven innocent sooner rather than later?
Not A Muggle chapter 34 . 2/12
Not sure what I expected when starting this story, but this was not it. Stories like yours can be hit or miss, but I thought I'd give it a try. I could not stop reading! This story was excellent in every way. Well put together plot, well written, and fun surprises. I mean a DRAGON! awesome. Hope more is coming. I'm adding it to my favorites.
Netchka chapter 34 . 2/11
Nooooooooooooo! The end of the chapters so far. Pouty pout. Great story. Can't wait to read more. I hope things start going better for you in the next while. Everyone loves your stories.
demeraude chapter 27 . 2/7
Oh my gods, that's so funny, do you know that singe is the french world for monkey? I couldn't stop laughing, though I supose you're saying it differently.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 34 . 1/31
And here I wait for a new chapter.
AMAZING story so far! I can't wait! Keep up your great work!
Death to Barbie 0206 chapter 34 . 1/30
Keep going? Please? I love this story!
witherwings1972 chapter 34 . 1/25
Fantastic.
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 4 . 1/24
sorry
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 4 . 1/24
its OK... but it doesn't really make any sense
2,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »