Reviews for Burnt
Susurra chapter 37 . 7/14
Ok I kinda love this. I don’t know if I like the magical fixing of his body or not, but I’m glad you kept the deafness. And I adore the relationship you’ve written between the three of them! It’s wonderful!
Also the entire bit with Baby was just adorable. I hope if you write a sequel it will have even more dragons.
Susurra chapter 19 . 7/14
Oh thank god I thought you were gonna go through with Moody and Sev for a second there.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 11 . 7/5
ok. . . am I just going to need to keep a box of tissues nearby throughout this entire story?! you're killing me with the feels!
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 10 . 7/5
this bloody chapter had me in ugly tears almost from the beginning! you are a master at wringing emotions out of hearts!
Winoniel chapter 37 . 7/4
What a great story! I even liked the picture of Dumbledore plotting in Azkaban! Well Done!
Winoniel chapter 30 . 7/4
Dragon Harry? This is masterful!
Winoniel chapter 21 . 7/4
Beautiful chapter!
Winoniel chapter 18 . 7/4
Hahaha! Severus and Moody are like an old married couple (without the benefit of having had sex, even in the distant past)!
Winoniel chapter 17 . 7/4
OMG-I love how you've turned the tables, with Minerva seeing only what she wants to see with Harry, and Severus advocating for him. Though in the novels, Minerva couldn't have been less helpful if she tried-she was crap as a head of house. I think she showed up in the Gryf common room twice in seven books?

And Moody and Snape as Harry's two Daddies... Hysterical image!
Winoniel chapter 15 . 7/4
I cried through this whole chapter, you evil author! First, in sadness and sympathy, then in anger, then from poignancy as Harry opened his gifts.
Winoniel chapter 12 . 7/4
"But Snape made him want to believe differently. Snape seemed to really want him to trust him..."

Loved those lines!
Winoniel chapter 10 . 7/4
I find Dumbledore to be a fraught character. He's sacrificed so much but he also demands that others sacrifice themselves. The little I see of him so far in your story is someone who is great but not good, if that makes any sense. Great chapter!
Winoniel chapter 9 . 7/3
Beautiful chapter!
Winoniel chapter 8 . 7/3
The Dursleys are cruel jerks. I cried when I read the accident scene (and Harry's letter). Great writing.
Winoniel chapter 7 . 7/3
I'd been thinking about the use of sign language! Great idea!
2,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »