Reviews for Burnt
Henderson94 chapter 19 . 3/20
I know that was supposed to be really touching and it would've been but I read that wrong when Snape wanted to tuck Harry in.
Thought this story was about to take one hell of a turn! xD
Henderson94 chapter 15 . 3/19
One of the things I most love about this story is how unindebted you make Snape. In other fics you always get this sense of 'is he doing this only to make up for what he did to Lilly' but in your story I don't feel that all. I truly believe Snape cares.
Henderson94 chapter 9 . 3/18
I was expecting an OP Harry story but thought the disabled element might make it interesting and DAMN was I right,
At first I thought I was right with the OP Harry and then he got scolded and my expectations were blown away. Your characters are amazing and I especially love what you're doing with Snape. Even the way you're going about the Ron bashing is well done.

I'm commenting because I'm definitely going to finish this story but noticed you haven't made a sequel. I have no idea how this ends but if it only covers the first year I beg for you to continue!
Follows and favorites across the board from me!
Nina05 chapter 1 . 3/3
great great story
you gonna write a sequel? it would be lovely
langeline chapter 37 . 2/25
Wow,.. but is Voldie dead? Thanks for the story. I really liked the dragon hatchling.
langeline chapter 32 . 2/25
Baby cute.
langeline chapter 28 . 2/25
ooooh! why dont people write more of hatchlings?
langeline chapter 27 . 2/25
Wow,.. teddy is so considerate! :P 15 mins of names!
langeline chapter 26 . 2/25
Hehe,.. Harry-dragon sounds cute! :P Don't need to finesse it really.
langeline chapter 20 . 2/25
Haha,.. this reminds me of my primary sch days. Except for da smell! :P
langeline chapter 15 . 2/25
But wouldn't the invisibility cloak help the parents against voldie?
langeline chapter 8 . 2/25
Nicely written,... and I realise he needs someone to believe in him. Good that he has moody, teddy and SS looking after him. Would be nice to have the second-try physical check-up scene with poppy inserted somehow.
langeline chapter 1 . 2/25
Well done :P :P p3rfect to me.
TheBayMan chapter 5 . 2/22
I think I'll stop here... I feel like I've read this concept a thousand times... Ron, Dumbledore, SB, etc. are all bad and vice versa!
This was one of the best fanfics I've read in ages! Fantastic job! If you don't mind my saying, it does require some editing, but the plot is took good for words. Please keep writing!
2,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »