Reviews for Burnt
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 24 . 1/30/2019
So somebody finished of the Dursleys and put their Dead bodies in Stasis. So there is no damn way Dumbledore can send Harry Back Now. I Hope Remus Calls the Regular mundane Police First to record everything And Harry had to have runaway way before the Dursleys where Finished Of then Call Amelia Bones To investigate herself and no one else since she seems to be the Only one I feel most likely willing to work with the regular police and not mess with their memories. Unlike Others the Only other Auror I would have work with her is Grandpa Moody. So as to find out who killed the Dursleys while at the Same time gather evidence to charge and convict them after the fact. And include copies Of Harry's Memories of how they Treated him with them intending for Harry to Die in the Car Crash that Vernon caused on purpose.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 24 . 1/30/2019
Complete and udder bullshit people have to make things so complicated when they are not. People need to be straight forward and truthful and that is it. Plus people need to be more observant and learn how to read people to know when they are lying to them. Plus Dumbledore makes promises with no intention to keep them. And believe me I have had people lie to my face and I saw right through it. And called bullshit you are lying your facial expressions and body language betray you.

But yet I have people tell the truth as plain as day and yet the idiots around me refused to believe it they'd rather believe the lies.

So this is one time I would say if it was me I would make it to where anyone who makes a promise and never keep it and in many cases there are those who have no intention of keeping it. Thus as I see it Dumbledore lied with no intention of keeping it.
Pun Queen chapter 8 . 12/10/2018
Hmmmmmm Hermione Granger would be a good to know person indeed.
mandancie chapter 37 . 12/7/2018
I absolutely loved this story. I don't know why it took me so long to read it. :) I hope that one day you will continue on. I would love to know how Sirius would factor into this. Thank you for a wonderful story. :)
djaddict chapter 37 . 12/5/2018
Really enjoyed this ride! Thank you so much for sharing.
Nightmix chapter 15 . 12/1/2018
I love this story! This is not usually the type of genre i read but I can't help, but find myself pleasantly surprised and heart-warmed from what I have read so far.
Moran9-Ashborn chapter 19 . 11/12/2018
awwwee theyre so cute in a father and son way in this story... moodys bloody brilliant and sly! moodys bloody brilliant and sly!
Moran9-Ashborn chapter 15 . 11/12/2018
awwwee theyre so cute in a father and son way in this story...
Ithered chapter 37 . 11/12/2018
just an amazing story
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 17 . 11/7/2018
I love you lmao. making moody and snape as father figures is the best
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 11 . 11/6/2018
you keep saying discomfit what you mean is discomfort.
WhiteElfElder chapter 37 . 10/30/2018
Even after everything that has happened Albus is still plotting. The wizard world is stupid for leaving him alive. Was the want that was swallowed the Elder wand, or just one of several Albus has?
WhiteElfElder chapter 33 . 10/30/2018
I am surprised that nobody thought to ask anything about Sirius with all the revealed manipulations by Albus.
WhiteElfElder chapter 31 . 10/30/2018
Wasn't Albus tied down? If Albus goes after Snape, he is signing his death warrant.
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 10/30/2018
Albus got his weapon, but he forgot that living weapons can harm their creator if they are not treated will in the forging.
2,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »