Reviews for Burnt
Blueberry Babe chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Thanks. Well done.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Tears for Harry in this one. Loved the chapter.
CrzyFreek09 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
really like how you have Harry's personality... it isn't overly angst as some tend to do... I like how he isn't clingy and immediately wanting friends... very nice please keep it up
Sharkbaitx42 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
good start.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was good and a very interesting idea the Headmaster will be hard pressed to justify his action to leave Harry with magic fearing muggles given the harm they have done him.

I liked Nott it always stuck me as odd that Malfoy is often thought of as a leader in the house of Slytherin considering Draco uses his fathers name for everything, needs bodyguards and does not seem very Slytherin in how he deals with people. He is more like Ron but with money and I don't think other pure bloods and other death eater families would just accept Draco being a ponce. I liked the line about the Hufflepuff and Harry's threat to hurt those who would try to hurt him.

Harry will be most interesting in this fic and the Headmaster will be afraid Harry will use the dark arts to regain his health and looks after all the Dark Lord got a body using, blood, bone and a hand so anything could be possible if Harry want's to do it. That being said Slytherin I think would not made a big deal of looks considering many accepted Tom Riddle as a snake and the pure bloods would value power and skill over outward looks.

A very good speach by Snape.

I hope there will be more to this story and that anti-muggle anger will run high after what the Dursley's have done and it makes sense that other muggle born or raised would be hurt or locked up because they are feared by their family so it will be good to see what the magical population make of Harry.
cookyc chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
now this looks great and I can't wait to read more
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
love the beginning so soon
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Nice start. I am very much looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Pheonix1023 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Love the concept

Can't wait to see where it goes.

Hope you can write it quickly, its going to suck to wait for updates.
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
this looks like the beginning to something very interesting! I look forward to seeing where you go from here!

FRrosty
CrzyFreek09 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
wow... definitely interested... very well written and plot catches and keeps attention through chapter... please update soon!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Interesting. Thanks. So we shall see where this goes. Can't wait.
ORKCHILD chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Love this chapter, but I would have thought that the medics at St Mungo's would have been able to do something better with Harry's hearing. Waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.
nvgurl chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
love it already!
toriallison chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I like this. I'm actually exceptionally pleased to be one of the first to read it because this gives me e chance to follow the story and watch it as it grows. This being said I suppose I should offer an explanation as to why I like it. First of all its clean,no grammatical errors or typos,and I appreciate the extra effort this must have taken for you. The other reason that I like it is because of the concept. Its a very believable situation and well set up. Everything ties into every other part of the plot and I'm not left with trailing bits of information that seem important as foreshadowing but ultimately mean nothing. I am reading this via fanfic mobile and I'm not logged in but when I get back to my computer I'm going to add you to my alerts, possibly favorites as well depending on which direction the story goes.
2,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 Next »