Reviews for Burnt
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 10/30/2020
I'm so glad that Harry doesn't have to be perfect, that everyone loves him just the way he really is.
eeveejacob chapter 37 . 10/23/2020
Ooh, I really enjoyed it! Thanks :)
eeveejacob chapter 26 . 10/23/2020
Dumbles had a plan to try and make Harry a dragon and secure his place as magical guardian, giving him power over Harry and thus having a really useful weapon, wasn't it? Like a dragon puppet
I so dislike Dumbles!
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 10/22/2020
Oh, excellent! And Voldie is not likely to come back if his original spirit was toasted by dragonfire/Harry's spirit.

Glad that everyone survived the firefight that was supposed to, and that Snape heals well. Also happy that Harry is so much better.
LJ Summers chapter 37 . 10/18/2020
This was a terrific story. I so appreciated the nuances of Harry's mental state that you introduced and how he viewed himself throughout. His anger, fear, resentment, and reluctance to have faith in family. So comprehensible.

He's got a good family, now. And friends. And a future that will include flying. :)

Thank you so much.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 32 . 9/14/2020
I'm confused, cuz I could have swore that you said Dumbledore had his wand taken away and only had his secret up his butt portkey... So how does he now have access to a wand?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 24 . 9/14/2020
Why in the hell did Harry not have a major freakout panic attack when confronted with willingly climbing into fire! He got horribly burned in his accident and still has nightmares about it I can't see why he would willingly use the floo.
splodee chapter 37 . 9/6/2020
Wonderful.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/5/2020
️️️️️️️️️️️ℹ️0️1️2️3️4️5️6️7️8️9️#️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️‼️⁉️️️️️〰️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〽️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️1234567890£¥_[]{}§~…\!?qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,.1234567890 #$:,.
handisnape chapter 33 . 9/1/2020
Ha! Bonkers!
PotterFanatic101 chapter 31 . 9/1/2020
Okay wow! Wooooow! Dumbledore is a mean nasty liar, I like that. Severus is wonderful! Moody is different, but its okay. I LOVE HARRY'S CHARACTER! I love everything about him. I also, ofcourse, ADORE your writing. Minerva is such an annoying person. I love Singe(dragon harry) I just LOVE this Fanfic! THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS!
EmlynMara chapter 37 . 8/22/2020
I knew I was unhappy they didn’t permanently deal with Dumbledore. That really didn’t make a lot of sense to me. Imho, he was way too dangerous to leave in this world.
EmlynMara chapter 29 . 8/22/2020
Definitely worse than Voldemort. So glad he was inadvertently circumvented.
EmlynMara chapter 12 . 8/22/2020
Interesting. Perhaps someone promised to make it worth his while if Ron befriended Harry, and his being in Slytherin upended those plans big time adding fuel to the fire. Meddling just fanned the flames, so to speak.
EmlynMara chapter 11 . 8/22/2020
I am guessing the confrontation after class was due in part to it being her socially inadequate way of trying to initiate something, combined with her drive for things to be done right, in accordance to the “rules”, thus the rejection was intense. Not terribly surprised it took her this long to figure it out, especially if she has been watching him.
2,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »