Reviews for Burnt
EmlynMara chapter 10 . 8/22/2020
I wanted to cheer, and cry, and scream, and do bodily harm. Your Snape is a hero - better than a hero.
EmlynMara chapter 9 . 8/22/2020
Unfortunately, I can easily see this behavior coming to the forefront without canon influences- extreme prejudices and very little forethought or control outside of a chessboard.
EmlynMara chapter 8 . 8/22/2020
I’m he’s opening up a bit to Moody, but I worry his mail will be seen by other eyes. Dumbledore is truly evil.
EmlynMara chapter 7 . 8/22/2020
A tiny bit of a breakthrough. Harsh, edgy, brilliant, and heartbreaking story so far.
Fick Chick chapter 32 . 8/16/2020
Three wands were confiscated from Dumbledore. Did he have a forth? If not, where did he get the 9ne he used this chapter?
S-Lioness chapter 24 . 8/14/2020
Was it Alastor who did that?
S-Lioness chapter 21 . 8/14/2020
Won't Sev notice the Horcrux within Harry?
Dark Angelx1992 chapter 37 . 8/1/2020
Done with another one of your fics.
This is actually the first fic featuring a disabled Harry that I have read so I can't really compare it to others. Having Snape and Moody work together sure was a surprise but I can't get over the fact that you wrote 37 chapters without having Moody mention his catchphrase!
A sequel wouldn't be bad though. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered and it would be nice to involve Harry's friends a little bit more if you decide to continue with a sequel.
Draco should appear as well, as be didn't really play a role in this one and Luping appeared and disappeared again without having a talk with Harry. Also, what happened to the school? Who is headmaster? And how will McGonagall treat Harry from now on?
If you do write a sequel (although very unlikely since it has been 3 years), you could wrap up all Voldemort events in the coming year (see "Harry's New Home" and "The Best Revenge" as examples).
MollyMuffinHead chapter 37 . 7/23/2020
Enjoyed the different take on a well worn road. Dumbledore bashing at its best. Thanks for the story. .
farshine chapter 37 . 7/18/2020
I really enjoyed this piece of writing and I would recommend it anybody.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2020
I'd love to see all the conversations required between Severus and Moody to get Sirius out of Azzy...
Guest chapter 24 . 7/15/2020
What was the betrayal that was supposed to have happened in this chapter?
The Deck Master chapter 15 . 7/12/2020
God this is so sad and depressing ... I love it!
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 7/5/2020
I'm so glad that Singe can talk to Moody without Snape having to do all the translating, and I like the side-reference to Queenie Goldstein!

And really, who puts dirty boots on books? Heretic!
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 7/3/2020
Oh, a cell next to Sirius-I do hope someone tells Sirius how Dumbledore treated Harry before that happens. I'm sure that their prison companionship will be enlightened by Sirius' opinion of how Harry was treated.

Besides, if Sirius can leave his cell as a black dog, he can also *enter* Dumbledore's cell. This could be fun.
2,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »