Reviews for Fall With You
Aliegator2014 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Keep writing please this is such an awesome story
Cici G chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I just got a chance to read this and you my dear did a wonderful job on your first try at writing in the fandom. Kudos to you. I hope to read more from you soon and play more game of WWF with you as well ;)
anniebme chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
nice one shot. tightly wrapped up and well written. i look forward to a longer one - at times, i thought there could be elaboration, but it worked without it, too. i'm putting you on author alert to see what you come up with next:)
Onward chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Enjoyed your o/s babe! What a sweet Edward. So protective and loving. Patient and tender.

Hope you write more for us soon.

Kellie

xoxo
Lalina chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Good job, hun! Thank you for the acknowledgement, so not necessary, but very sweet! I was happy to help :))

L
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Aww... Loved it FunmbiE! Beautifully written.. mwah! MoniNP
javamomma0921 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow. I'm so impressed. I mean, it's easy to draw a story out over chapters and chapters, nuancing every detail so that we know everything about two people. But you've given us a snapshot of these two people in a short time frame and I feel like I know them. Really well. Kudos to you on that. It's a gift and a mark of great storytelling. :)

Also, hells to the yeah on th lemon, girlfriend! Great job on that! Verra hot. Now ... to pimp on the Twittah. ;) jen
djsmommie chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wonderful! you must write more you are awesome
EeWee chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Great little one shot. Love teacherward. Well, truth be told, i love edward anyway he's written (as long as he ends up with bella in the end). Your story was great for a first time. I do hope you will attempt a novella length story next, maybe 10 chapters and work your way up to a full blown multi-chapter fic. Good luck. I'll put you on author alert.
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Wow! This is a great story. I loved it.
TinyLitleDragon chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Well, i must say your story (or writing) is one of the few ones I read fluently without the need to skip part of the text I find boring, or unimportant etc.. A liked the whole plot, it was really nice story.. The only thing I think you should propably work on for next time is, that sometimes Edward talked (ot thought) little bit like gay, not like men - IMHO of course... Anyway I liked it! Great job! Good luck with your next story!
nexxus123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
So I saw your tweet and simply had to check out your story! I can't believe this is your first. Have you written previously outside of the fandom? Because this was truly remarkable.

Edward was so sweet toward Bella and Courtney. Understanding, a total gentleman. Sigh. You wrote their relationship so well.

This part made me laugh out loud: "I did a mental fist-pump into the air. I knew my hard work at the joint library sessions would pay off."

I thought it was funny and oh-so cute.

Thank you for sharing your writing talent with us!
Hongkongphooey chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Sorry I've been meaning to read this since it posted *shakes fist at phone*

Loved it. Teacherward was such a sweetie. Of course colouring is cool ;)

I hope you write again - I'd definitely read. I know how scary it is when you first post.

Well done

HKP
nbell9238 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
What a lovely story! I am so glad that you took a chance and wrote your own fanfic. I love that Edward is an elementary school teacher and I love the HEA. You should be proud of yourself. You did a great job for your first fic.

XOXOXO

Nekol aka petegirlsmom
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh my gosh, I was so happy to see and read what you wrote. It was so sweet and heart felt. What a great job! I can't wait to see what more you have up your sleeve. Thank you for putting yourself out there and posting your story.

Love