Reviews for The Tangled Web
GallifreyanGirl79 chapter 2 . 7/20
Dear Lord, giant colonies of bird-eating spiders. I just know I'm going to be seeing those in nightmares at some point (side note- how is it that Australia ended up with all the weird and/or deadly creatures of the world?). Enjoyed the story very much, very true to character that Sherlock doesn't quite understand why what he's done is wrong until the end. Or that he's a little fuzzy on the concept of apologies and forgiveness.
good read..
StealMyShow chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
This story is so good! I think both John and Sherlock were very in-character the entire time, which is very hard with those two. I especially liked how John insisted that he go to work and how Sherlock injected himself to get even with John because I feel like they would actually do that.
Great story! :D
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Bless, that was extremely cute and exactly what i can imagine Sherlock doing.
Rat chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Awesome I love this.
d1x1lady chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Wow! Such a great story.
HotCrossPigeon chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Aw, you write Sherlock and Watson beautifully! The only niggling thing I would mention, is the use of old age british colloquialism like 'old chap' - no one really uses that expression anymore, unless they say it as a joke. I can't see modern gents like Sherlock and Watson using the term, it's outdated. Much more suited to the book 'verse, rather than the tv series. Otherwise, I love the feels! Sherlock's apology is spot on ;) and their weird relationship well explored.
Just Miki chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I dont have the concentration to review every single one of your stories but if your the type to count reviews or such i want you to know that every single story has a 'slack jawed in awe' thumbs up from me. Its rare that there arent at least a few bombed stories in a authors file but every time, regardless of the univerise (all my favorite shows by the way. Weird for me that it was all stuff i enjoyed.) Is a two sided mix of sociopathic detached and emotionally invested like roots into the earth, coming together to mix in a way they do but shouldnt, to make a solid well exspressed story. Every time i realize there isn't another chapter i feel a sense of loss. Thanks for the great work and solid effort.
-Miki
CutieSOS chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
so good
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it!
general zargon chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
This is a great fic, and I thought it really showed how Sherlock cared about John in his own way. I thought you wrote both their personalities really well, and I hope you write more for this fandom! Please keep up the excellent work!
Pol chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I cannot describe how much I love this story.
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
lovely
tabbiecat chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
:) Great story. Love Sherlock thinking through every which way to fail to apologise. ;) Thanks, Tabbiecatx
zealousfreak27 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
This fic is too sweet! It is too darn IC for Sherlock to do something like this. Anyway, wonderful fic!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »