Reviews for The Importance of Thanatos
Princess Aaliyah chapter 61 . 4/7
Please Please Please finish up this story I really want to see how it ends.
avengeme chapter 61 . 1/25
i really hope Hades can find some way to free thanatos from being the puppet of the fates it just seems like such a sad thing and since this is a fanfic that means he doesnt have to have such a sad fate it just seems unfair and fixing it may be a fun way to being in characters above the fates(like any of th primordial deities) or just show Hades and his family beign crafty and fixng things for thanatos.
avengeme chapter 44 . 1/24
how is phil in the underworld since satyrs are nature spirits he should reincarnate as a plant or something
Bookworm Gal chapter 61 . 11/21/2013
I just finished reading through your series to this point and I have to say I love it. You've done a fantastic job with everything.
AngelOfDarkness1959 chapter 61 . 11/14/2013
I thought I would be upset with Hercules and Meg finding other partners, but again, you were able to do it in a realistic way, so I can't complain. Even if I do prefer them together.
I thought Hera was the one who offered Hercules Hebe, as a show of faith or something?
angelvan105 chapter 61 . 11/12/2013
Wow Glad things work out in END! so great and very nice chapter! will keep it up! I can wait for next chapter to come! good job!
Nyx27Seth chapter 61 . 11/8/2013
This was nice and cute. BUT HELL I WANTED TO SEE HOW HERCULES REACT WHEN HEDE IS HIS SISTER XD
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 61 . 11/6/2013
Weird...but good chapter lol. Please update soon :D
I-Am-The-Publisher chapter 60 . 10/3/2013
Oh gods the feels in da fic. I can't believe what I just read! Almost as sad as when phil died (I practically rocked back and forth in a corner when he died) ... However I'm still curious as to what will happen to the three kingdoms now that the trinity is broken. Can't wait for the next chappie. Keep up the awesome work. P.S just wondering if there is going to be any more Erebus and Hades moments? Those are my favourite moments. If there isn't oh well I'll just have to pull up my big girl pants and get over it.
angelvan105 chapter 60 . 9/27/2013
It such sad tragedy for Hercules and Megara even they deserve this kind fate! It bring me so much tears.. However I glad Hercules is with his parent as he wishes long ago. I do hope everything going be all alright! It was amazingly great and emotional chapter! will keep it up! I can wait for next chapter to come! good job!
AngelOfDarkness1959 chapter 60 . 9/26/2013
I can see why so many people are saying they cried at this chapter. I loved the description of the funeral in the beginning and the mention of series-exclusive characters throughout. For me, it really helps drive home just how many lives Hercules was able to touch even before he became a hero.
And the ending. Dear God, the ending. On the one hand, I'm upset that Hercules and Meg have to stay apart, but you've done it in such a realistic (and arguably beautiful) way that I can't complain.
Xitan22 chapter 60 . 9/26/2013
First of all, congratulations for the story. ;) I cried in the part Hercules saw Meg. Poor girl. It would be hard see her in other man's arms... I wish they could be together. T_T

But I loved the chapter :)
Nyx27Seth chapter 60 . 9/26/2013
Wahhhh FXXK! Now I am depress. I wad so close not crying but the end was so fxxking touchy! Fxxk I will be depress for awhile. Damn, I feel so bad for Meg. Shit man- I'm all teary- man even I didn't like her she didn't deserve that crap. Fxxk! Sorry for my outburst that just blown me. I love this chap bc it was so... realistic? Like I felt Meg's pain. I know how she feel when u lost a love one but damn her true love. Augh, now ill be sleeping all sad. I mean now I have reason to like her and respect her. Now if u excuse me ill be crying in the corner of my bed. Great chap! I like depressing things... keep up the good wrote.
megacarroll chapter 60 . 9/25/2013
What a heartwarming chapter you know Hercules is actually lucky considering from your previous storys that the gods don't get there purpose until they turn 116.

P.s loved the loop hole abuse the herc used to get his goodbye to meg and convinced her to move on.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 60 . 9/25/2013
Oh man this chapter made me cry lol. Please update soon :D