Reviews for The Importance of Thanatos
Princess Aaliyah chapter 65 . 6/14
I checked out your wikia site for your Hades and Seph fic's and I like it. Can't wait for the more detailed character biographies. Could you also include the non canon stuff please? Can't wait to read the new and improved Hades and Seph fic's. Are you going to continue the problem with Melinoe? Thank You
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 64 . 12/13/2016
Well I LOVE your storyline anyway so of you want to reboot it, go ahead, I'll re-read it again but can I ask on teeny-tiny favor? When you do the dialog for the characters can put it behind "..." these quotes instead of '...' because I had a bit of a hard time reading but I enjoyed the book none the less. I hope I didn't offend you, I just love your work!
Nyx27Seth chapter 64 . 12/12/2016
Nooice! This is exciting. Can't wait.
Princess Aaliyah chapter 64 . 12/12/2016
Yay I'm so excited. You should definitely make a wikia site with your Ocs.
Jorssen 2 chapter 31 . 9/29/2016
Divine Wrath is a bitch, ladies and Gentlemen, especially if you are on the receiving end of it, like Sissy (Sisyphus).
firedrakegirl chapter 63 . 3/17/2016
I read these all in a matter of a few days. (Actually I think it was two, and this review has been sitting open until I could get my internet to work again.) Absolutely lovely! I found them a wonderful read, and just the break I needed from my big speech project. I love how you mixed myth and Disney to create this. A wonderful job! And you've inspired me to write my own Hercules fic using myth. (Don't worry, my plans are quite different than what you have.) Thank you for a great series!
Jorssen 2 chapter 63 . 3/5/2016
Nicely finale to a great story! I liked the ending where Hades said that he was going to meet up with God Almighty himself.
WikiSorcerer chapter 63 . 3/4/2016
I actually heard that Yahweh was originally the name of a polytheistic war gad before the others were weeded out and he became the only on in his pantheon. Don't quote me on that though...
Nyx27Seth chapter 63 . 3/4/2016
OH MY GOD! This pleases me. I am satisfied with this idea. It reminds me of the show Supernatural. I sort of laugh because Hades is in the bible as limbo, and the Pope stated that there's no limbo. I just thought it was funny thought for Hades to get mad over. This story is excellent. Love this! Great job.
KLRocks100 chapter 63 . 3/4/2016
Yay! What a great way to end this story. I hope you maybe do more Hercules fanfics cause I loved this story.
Archcommander Tenebros chapter 63 . 3/4/2016
I have been waiting sooooooo long for this story to come to a close...and I am very well pleased with the ending! It's been a wild ride from beginning to end, and this was a great way to wrap things up!
SimplySinful21 chapter 63 . 3/4/2016
Enjoyed ur story til the very end! Thank you so much for giving Hades the proper ending he deserved!
Nyx27Seth chapter 62 . 2/20/2016
Holy Shizz, I just realized you updated I was so busy with school I just noticed. My heart had leapt in joy seeing this updated. Damn had it been four years. Take all the time you need guuuurrrl life is always busy. AWESOME chap, love the idea of Paranoia being Melanie's minion. Thanatos makes me laugh I wouldn't mind seeing him on a match maker show, and being the host of the show. I'm just assuming here but would Macaria would have Hope as a "minion" (the air quotes is cuz Mac is too nice and might not view Hope as a minion but a friend of the sort.)?
Master Xehanort chapter 62 . 2/16/2016
I love this it is great so keep going my friend.
KLRocks100 chapter 62 . 2/10/2016
YAY FINALY ANOTHER UPDATE AFTER SO LONG! I'm glad you're finishing this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!