Reviews for Doubt
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I know it says one shot, but I really wish there were more! Beautifully written :)
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I'd actually love this if it was an actual story, more chapters.
Please tell me you're going to expand on this?
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Poor Murdock, he's making me depressed... T-T Very nice writing, and unusual perspective.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Good job.
ffern chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I really like how you describe a fear Murdock has that they won't be coming again for him. I never thought about that before. Kind of an eye-opener for me.
captncab chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I think this is quite good. Nice HM pov. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
captncab chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I think this is quite good. Nice HM pov. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Brilliant. The POV is unbroken and inspired, the English spotless, and the characters completely themselves. You use words like camaraderie correctly and in good places, and Murdock has a good reason to be angsting. Thank you!
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I think that you did a wonderful job with this. you really got a good prespective of how Murdoch might be thinking. Hope to see more from you. What other fanfic's do you write?
MG chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I THINK YOU DID A GREAT JOB. WRITING FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF A TEAR DROP. THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MURDOCK WOULD GO THROUGH WHEN HE IS DROPPED OFF BY FACE. IT WAS NEVER SHOWN HOW MURDOCK FEELS WHEN HE IS ALONE IN THE VA. WHAT HE THINKS OR FEELS. OF COURSE THE SHOW WAS NOT ABOUT THAT BUT IT IS INTERESTING TO READ WHAT HE MAY GO THROUGH. FANTASTIC JOB. KEEP IT UP.
Ardal chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hello,

It's not too short, it's just perfect!:)

Your story is very subtle and introspective and the point of view is so original.

I love it. Thank you!
Thatkliqkid chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I liked that it was written from the pov of the teardrop, rather original I thought and I liked the reasons for Murdock crying. A lot of people don't really have reasons and just seem to make him and Face cry for the sake of it. Good story, I enjoyed it :-)
Willie The Plaid Jacket chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I'm a sucker for some introspective Murdock, and this certainly hit the spot.

Very well written and hope to see much more from you in the future :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
most unusual POV - very interesting and very good!

think this story sums up pretty perfectly must must be going on in murdock's head while he's all alone sitting in the va, not knowing what comes next.

great story!