Reviews for Persist in your Grace
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I love this story, Emmet and Rosalie courtship is just like them: full of sex, but full of deeper meaning. Just loved it.
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh Emmett. What a peach. :)
Archangel of Persia chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved this story, absolutely adore it.
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved this so much! Could totally see this. And would love more. Dear lawd I love me some Ro/Em.
DavidYurman chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So cute! Great job, this was seriously fantastic! Keep up the super writing! The things I would do for your talent... Sigh...
Tamryn chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hey, wow! That was a very sweet story! I just wanted to eat blue eyed Emmett up! Peace and LoVe!
hotsleep chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Actually, i do know that woman, pretty well actually. Thank you for writing this, it really. (Literally) brought tears to my eyes. It's nice to be reminded of how nice the love story you're living is once in a while. Thanks again :)
annaharding chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oooh! Loved this story! Thanx!
Gaawa-wida-cookie chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
this simply is wonderful its perfectly written and so well paced

well done
poetikxtragedy89 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is beautiful. Very well written. I'm definitely one to enjoy all of the use of profanity. Haha

The ending had me crying. I love where you took this. Absolutely gorgeous ending, dear.
hdink chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This. Was. Amazing. Thank you for writing it. I've got tears in my eyes. I love how you wrote Em and Rose so perfectly. Good luck in the contest!
GrayMatters chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the amazing tribute to the things that motherhood does to our bodies... things that our bodies never truly recover from, but things that are amazing and beautiful in their own right. It makes me proud to say "I am that woman" :)

Thanks so much for sharing, and good lluck with the contest!
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Omg. Best one shot ever. Seriously.

Love
happymelt chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wish you could see the big, silly grin on my face! :D

Thank you for this bounty of truth and humor and love and sexiness. You captured it all, hot mama. And this, this made my day! xo
faireyfan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
*Sigh* This is beautiful. I especially love the ending. Chaos happiness!