Reviews for The First Cut is the Deepest
Guest chapter 36 . 2/3/2014
Please update, your writing is so good!
s.rescue chapter 36 . 5/17/2013
Really great story! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/22/2013
Great! Can't wait for more updates :)
sleepdreamer chapter 36 . 12/27/2012
beautifully written well done
Guest chapter 36 . 12/26/2012
Thank you so much for updating them, I know you probably have better things to do but again thanks and am looking forwards to more updates and stories.
sniffle101 chapter 35 . 10/23/2012
It would be great if you could write a bit more on this story as i would like to see how things go on after
this, I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!:D
JoL1986 chapter 35 . 8/30/2012
Please up-load soon pls and could u pls read my fanfic A surprise engagement
katieB010 chapter 31 . 6/25/2012
This is great! As are all of your fics...I would love to see some more new chapters! Keep up the good work :')
Sunset-leaf chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
I love this! I like your style of writing, and it fits Jill and Gordon's personalities rather perfectly. This is exactly how I see it happening after the operation too, both too infuriatingly proud to admit what they're feeling. You've written everyone else well too.

Please keep writing!
evie.lawrence chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Excellent chapter once again AKJ4. The quality of your writing is extremely high as usual so well done.

It's absolutely brilliant, I love the fact that you are able to keep the characters in character every single chapter without fail.

Please update soon; I'm really enjoying this.

evie.lawrence chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Another excellent chapter - well done.

Characters are all very IC again which is good.

Love it!

Really looking forward to the next bit now.

evie.lawrence chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I love your work!

It's so well written, this chapter was just as good, if not better than the previous two chapters.

Jill's emotions have been described perfectly. You've captured the pain, the guilt she's feeling perfectly. That's something that not all writers can do so well done.

Characters are once again, very IC.

It's brilliant.

Will there be more? Please say there is, I'd love to read it!

evie.lawrence chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Another very good chapter. Again, it's well written.

Characters are all very in character which is good. There's nothing as unbearable as an OOC character.

Going to read the next part now, no doubt it will be just as good as the first two parts.

evie.lawrence chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Good start. I liked it.

You're a good writer, its well written. You can really feel the turmoil of emotions that Jill is going through.

Well done.