Reviews for Shadow of a Smile
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/24
I didn't know how much I love the shounan tantei till this fic!
hira chapter 1 . 3/28
Kudo's kids omfg XDD The starting was a but gloomy but I loved how it all turned out w
Anansi's acolyte chapter 1 . 3/8
It's gratis! I love that you did with the Shounan Tantei :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 2/26
This story was really interesting and captivating, I read it in one go. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was so beautiful I loved it. The story was so well done it made me so happy and my emotions just went through the roof in a good way.
Nightstalcer chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow, great story you wrote here.
And you seem to think that Shinichi is na nutcase after the whole Conan-Thing. Well, I like it and so do I. This view on the thing is missing in the series which is frustrating sometimes. But at least we have some dedicated fanwriters who will fill this gap for us fans. And with my favourite (and only acceptable) pairing on top.
So, nicely done, now I will look through your other stories (the AU one with magic and oracle was great too, and I really do not like AUs)

Will read you again.
Night
freedomtoaster chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh my god, I just love that the kids found out. I just love it.
Awesome.
"Kudo's Kids"
I swear to god I melted when I read that.
D'awwwwwwwwww
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love this. Took quite some time to read but it's worthy.
softdreamer chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I loved it :D
especially the part about Kudo's kids XD
good work
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Lovely one-shot ! I loved Kaito trying to get Shinichi to smile and live...
The KudĂ´'s Kids were a cute idea, too !
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oooh, this was cute! And so very well written :)
I liked this story very much, no doubt. Great work! Afraid I don't have much else to say :')
Keep up the good work!

Nathalaia
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Kudo's kids - lol! Why do I have a feeling that was Kaito? :) And I liked how in this fic, you made it so that Kaito revealed himself to Shinichi even though Shinichi was 99 percent sure. Interesting change rather than Shinichi figuring it out (not that he hadn't, but you know what I mean). Cute fic! Jelp
Kidaya chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This story is great. The way you just describe and donot let your figures talk much is fantastic. I like your stile of writing.
fourty-eight chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is a great story.

I love the mood and the way you've written it, as well as Shinichi's and Kaito's point of views and thoughts.

Everything makes sense (to me) and the beginning does make it feel like time isn't moving (for Shinichi).

You're an awesome writer. Don't believe in anyone who says otherwise.
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
this was a really good story. one of the best (and longest) Kaishin one-shot stories I've ever read. it wasn't overly romantic and was very endearing. i thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic. i loved you bringing in the shounan tantei and megure's nickname for them. Kudo's kids... that's got a ring to it. _