Reviews for Shadow of a Smile
Estriella chapter 1 . 7/22
Sweet and bitter. So I like it. I really like that you said Ayumi, Genta and Mitsuhiko about Conan / Shinichi. This is the first time I met this solution.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 6/19
very cute! Thank you!
DragonXKuro chapter 1 . 3/27
Thank you for this heartwarming story~ Made me want to read more of KaiShin's tales D Even a small and hopeful message.
Selbram chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
oh I like this short story love the ending the most! Its not an everyday story where 'Shounan Tantei' finds out Conan is Shinichi and then they except it! Wish there was more written about the 'Shounan Tantei' meeting Kaito and figuring out who he is, cause of that OVA where he hung out with them. its not that hard for them to finger it out there a lot smarter in then they where in the beginning of the story.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Kawaii
yellow-greenorchid1419 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I like all your stories, but I like Shadow of a Smile and Sky-Colored Eyes the best. They're awesome, can't wait for more updates or stories!
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I didn't know how much I love the shounan tantei till this fic!
hira chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Kudo's kids omfg XDD The starting was a but gloomy but I loved how it all turned out w
Anansi's acolyte chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
It's gratis! I love that you did with the Shounan Tantei :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This story was really interesting and captivating, I read it in one go. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was so beautiful I loved it. The story was so well done it made me so happy and my emotions just went through the roof in a good way.
Nightstalcer chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow, great story you wrote here.
And you seem to think that Shinichi is na nutcase after the whole Conan-Thing. Well, I like it and so do I. This view on the thing is missing in the series which is frustrating sometimes. But at least we have some dedicated fanwriters who will fill this gap for us fans. And with my favourite (and only acceptable) pairing on top.
So, nicely done, now I will look through your other stories (the AU one with magic and oracle was great too, and I really do not like AUs)

Will read you again.
Night
freedomtoaster chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh my god, I just love that the kids found out. I just love it.
Awesome.
"Kudo's Kids"
I swear to god I melted when I read that.
D'awwwwwwwwww
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love this. Took quite some time to read but it's worthy.
softdreamer chapter 1 . 10/20/2012