Reviews for Goodnight Moon
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aww! This was so cute :)
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Trust me this was not crapppy
Degrassistar chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Please continue!i love this story!:)
InkBloodChambers chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I loved this..
eclareforeverrr10 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was my favorite. So...so beautiful. I am such a fan of your writing! Eclare forever3
Ambiguous21 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
this was amazing. i loved eli's line: He felt his heart beating rapidly and he knew that it would never beat that fast for anyone else. Ever.

I loved this- it is most definitely NOT crap.
WestCoastTrees chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is the fartherst thing from the word you chose to describe it ("crappy"). It is beautiful and touching and I loved it and I hope Eli and Clare never break up on the show but demonstrate that they care about each other as much as they did in yout story on the show. Thank you for this beautiful story, loved that it was the detail of Eli's childhood book that brought them together, what a beautiful plot device very fitting with both of their characters.
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was just... oh wow. You have quickly become one of my favorite authors. You write so amazingly! I loved this. It was sad, it was cute, sweet, everything!
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was really good! I love it!
writersblock92 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Loved this as usual! And I love the book Goodnight Moon.

oh and P.S If you dont mind my asking, whatever happened to the other parts of your other stories such as City of Blinding lights, The Spotless Mind, and Bittersweet Symphony? :)

Till next time!
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about your lost work. It's the worst feeling, isn't it? Just shake it and off and write it again in a few days when you feel up to it.

Okay so this story was amazing. Their reunion LOVE. I could honestly feel the tension and every spark between them. Another story well done.
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Y U ALWAYS THINK YOUR STORIES ARE CRAP?

They are always always ALWAYS SO FUCKING GOOD DUDE.

This one especially. My heart hurts from it. Literally.

You're stories have an effect on my heart rate.

SO FUCKING AMAYZING.

DON'T DOUBT YOUR AWESOME ABILITIES.
Nydegrassigirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
i thought it was sweet
hunnyfresh chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is not crappy at all! It was so beautifully written. It'd be interesting to see what Clare went through. I know she explains it, but what went on in her mind.

And that totally sucks about it not saving. I would have cried. Anyway, another great fic. Keep up the amazing work!

ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
You need to not get so down on yourself! (this is coming from the Queen of the Self-Doubters)

VIRGINIA WOOLF REFERENCE. THERE IS A VIRGINIA WOOLF REFERENCE. LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT IT. D

Goodnight Moon. Oh, nostalgia, how deep does thy cut?

Again- DON'T GET SO DOWN ON YOURSELF! DON'T BE SO HARSH!

Keep writing )