Reviews for The Sheltering Sky
harkie5 chapter 9 . 11/23
Great story!
jk chapter 5 . 8/6
why make bella a "real girl" only to have her turn into a pathetic whiny ex in the next breath?

just go...wait don't go..

I think you should leave, NOW...please don't go

jesus I'm starting to REALLY no like your bella
jk chapter 4 . 8/6
I found it funny that they were still in that cabin for DAYS when Edward was at full strength that whole time...and bellas arm was broken...sooooo Edward let her suffer for days..all for the sake of the story? you kinda...compromised your main character...that was stupid.
jk chapter 1 . 8/5
Edward took boots off a dead homeless man and he said the jacket was THE SAME (so I assume he got that off a dead homeless guy too) but if he presses his face to it he imagines that he can still smell "HER"?

ummm...
I'm guessing he means bella..but really that doesn't make sense, since he got it off a DEAD HOMELESS GUY!
qhrciskrpc chapter 9 . 7/8

496
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 7/8
495
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 6/1
Even though Edward is 110-years old, he has matured in his thinking. He is allowing himself to love Bella, and show her. He is being so open and honest when she asks him questions.

Ditzy Renee. Bless her little heart. Pfft.
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 6/1
Thank goodness Edward is finally talking, letting Bella know his feelings and reason for leaving. It seems he did learn to open up to her instead of selfishly trying to protect her by leaving her questioning so much. Maybe they now have a chance to be together.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 5/31
Dangit. That was just so sad!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 5/31
Victoria is a very cruel and beyond cold individual. Bella would have died at her hands if the wolves hadn't found her.