Reviews for The Sheltering Sky
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 1/11
WAIT A MINUTE HERE YOU OT TO FINISH THIS THE STILL OT TO E MARRIE AND HI CHANGE HER YOU CANT STOP NOW NOT FAIR PLEASE FINISH THIS PLEASE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 1/11
WELL HY ISNT HE MAKINGLOVE TO HER ,MARRING HER CHANGING HER SO SHE WILL BE WITH HIM FOREVER THIS TIME.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 1/11
WIL TEY MAKE LOVE WIL HE CHANGE HER WILL THE FAMILY COME BACK OR WILL THEY GO THERE. WHAT DOES BELLA OR DOES SHE GO TO SCHOOL?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 1/11
YESEDWARD THINK I WILL TELL YOU JUST LIKE I TELL MY HUSBAND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I THIN OR WANT OR FEEL SO STOP THINKING FO ME CAUSE YO JUST PISS ME OFF
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 1/10
DID SHE JUST ASK HIM TO PLEASE DONT GO GOD I HOPE SHE DID AND THEY CAN WORK THROUGH THS AND GET BACK TOGEHER PLEAS
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 1/10
TOSE TWO AMAZE ME THEY HOULD REALLY LEARN TOTALK TO EACH OTHER AND NOT AT EACH OTHER THEY BOTH LVE EACH OTHER MADE MISTAKES JUS FIX THEM LIKE NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 1/10
TELL HER TE TRUTH THAT IS THE ONLY WY TO MAKE T RIGHT IF YOU TRULY LOVE HER YOU WIL START FROM THE BEGGING AND TELL HER *NOW*
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 1/10
WELL BUSTER YOU BETER START GIVIIT A GOOD TRYAND TRY HARD HARDER THANYOU EVER TRIED BEFORE AND FOR GOD SAKES TELL HER TE TRUTH THE REAL TRUTH.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 1/10
WELL YOU BETER EAT SOMETHING REL QUICK SO YOU HAVE STRENGTH TO HELP HER LOK IN HER PURSE TO SEE WHER SHE LVES OR TAKE HER TO YOUR OLD HOUSE IF YOUR IN FORKS BUT DO IT NOW
Fliberty chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading this.

Thanks for sharing x
Imsii chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
I loved their interaction here! It was painful at first with her wanting him to leave, I couldn't help but feel sorry for Edward. I was pleased that the ending dialogue became sweeter.

How silly Edward was to leave Bella in New Moon in the first place. He should have stayed with her until the very end.

Happy he's back with her now though!
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Beautiful.

What a reunion that was! If only New Moon had taken this route... I liked how strong Bella was here without seeming out of character. And nice work with Edward too!

Excited to read what happens next.
HappyEndingLover chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
That was a wonderful story!
Sharon chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
:( no lemons
Snappher chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Awwwwwwww!

Wait...they got busy in Italy?! Deets, woman, deets! ;)