Reviews for Roomies
jester2vri chapter 34 . 3/18
I'm so glad you are updating again. I love the shy Dave that doesn't want to show himself. I can't wait for them to get over their shyness and start exploring each other.
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 34 . 3/17
This was hot :) poor Dave he is so insecure :( but that's okay :) and Sue was hilarious I love it great job :)
JasonDragon64 chapter 34 . 3/16
Very nice! There's nothing quite as intimate as that exploration of another's body. Learning what feels good, the touches and places that make him beg, the slow, methodical search for those happy spots that make a man come unglued every single time... Then move on to the sex!
Shalette chapter 34 . 3/16
I completely missed this story. Thanks for the update.
Alex B. Goode chapter 33 . 3/7
I hope you write a sequel for their senior year.
Shalette chapter 33 . 3/6
Yes, I truly missed this story.
IlovesMesomeGlee chapter 33 . 3/6
What?! A UPDATE?! *Dramatic gasps* LOL kidding! Don't worry I have not forgot about this story, it's funny because I was looking through my review history and I saw this has been updated and I was just thinking about this story a few days before "Thinking when will this continue?" I'm so glad you updated thanks and take all the time you need I know life gets busy and you just do you. :D anyway I loved this chapter so much...Sexy times for Kurt and Dave?...Awesome! Keep this up. x3
Guest chapter 32 . 9/16/2013
I really hope this song works :)
DapperQueen chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm pretty sure everyone wants to see what happens after Edge Of Glory!
Slytherinpurbld chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Wow I cried so hard .. My poor Dave
A.G. Garcia 1 chapter 32 . 1/29/2013
UPDATE PLEASEEE! And finally, Kurt's gotten his head out of his ass.
A.G. Garcia chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
KURT YOU IDIOT!
A.G. Garcia chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
HE DIDN'T CONVERT HIM!
A.G. Garcia chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Nobody deserves to be outed. It's an awful feeling.
A.G. Garcia chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
I love how Karofsky frased that last thing...!