Reviews for One Stupid Thing
Amber chapter 1 . 7/10
I have read all your stories but this one is a favorite of mine plea
Update soon
lynnba chapter 11 . 5/7
Love everything that you write! Finally had a chance to read this one an am looking forward to reading the rest of it. Hope you revisit it again soon! Thanks!
crazyweirdunique chapter 11 . 2/20
*sobs in a corner* up... *hiccups* da...re.
This is my last review for now (as the story is not complete yet)
So please?
Just go through all my reviews. Somewhere in a corner of your heart if you feel like updating please do.
Prettt please :"
crazyweirdunique chapter 10 . 2/20
Update if YOU

LOVE
ME!
Jk jk. Kidding.
: EDWARD CULLEN!
crazyweirdunique chapter 9 . 2/20
U... P... D... A... T... E (in a song- song Alice voice)
crazyweirdunique chapter 8 . 2/20
Hey there,
Its me the guest in the last 6/7 reviews. I hadn't logged in. Well...
ANYWAYS I HOPE TOU ARE CONTINUING THIS.
You might know me by now if you have read your reviews.
So I'm a 15 year old (about to be 16!) girl with a humble request. So please update
Dear BannerDay,
Hi, how are you? Hope you are doing good. This may sound like an annoying repeated alert in your phone to you, but there are a few readers just waiting for this to get updated. I'm speaking for all those readers. Kindly update.
Yours truly
Ceazyweirdunique
Gurlllll? Ladyyyyy? Womannnn? Fella fanfictioner? An amazing writer !?Please update!
Update. With a cherry on top! :)
Update? Pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*
You gotta update. I'm waiting. Time's ticking.
I just finished reading till where ever you updated and I want more. So please update. I'm going to review for every chapter now, having the thought that you may notice this review and decide to review
crazyweirdunique chapter 4 . 2/18
Do 13 year boys really get a hard on? I mean haven't they juat like hit puberty or about to hit a puberty or something? I'm not really sure, atleast thats what I have learnt.
Great story btw . I hope you continue writing this ASAP