Reviews for One Stupid Thing
mybookloveaffair chapter 11 . 10/4
LOL that is a lot of two's. Any chance of this story coming off hiatus soon? I know it's been like 4 years, but a girl can ask.
mybookloveaffair chapter 4 . 10/4
Hot Fudge Sundae for me please. I'm guessing this kiss was on his 21st birthday. That has to be a juicy story.
mybookloveaffair chapter 3 . 10/4
Aww this chapter is so cute. Does he still have those hearts? They don't mold or anything, right?
This is really good! If you ever get round to continuing it, I'll be here straight away, reading it! Childhood crush is one trope I will never get tired of, and you've done it so well! ️
b0ldPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/5
Okay, young lady! Enough is enough! I've been waiting to know what happens with Edward's weird, slightly tedverted and very entertaining obsession for years...
I just love all the small things and gestures, the history they share... all the things they know about each other and all the tiny weird habits they have yet to discover...
Like all your stories, the idea is different, new and with your style, charming characters and fresh sense of humour it's a crime we don't get to read more about these two...
I get the whole real life thing and all but... please?!

And just so I am not too sugarcoated, did Bella really had to ruin that book? Bookmarks , please!
And yes, I read it again... and it was definitely not enough!

Lots of love, kisses and caffeine (would that help you write? What kind of bribery is bannerday's favourite?)
chinabearmeow chapter 11 . 1/17
Argh! I have to apologise... this is the first review for this story, but I wanted to say hi and that I have been loving reading what you had posted so far.
I see you are still writing other stories, so I hold out hope that you may return to this again. It's brilliant and I'm dying to see where this is all going.
I have loved The Transfer and FFSG&SG, so I'll have to move on to Indelible next!
Kurious1 chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
I was just visiting the fanfiction forum and it seems that there are writers that are interested in completed some of the stories that have been either abandoned or are on hiatus. Have you been approached by any of them regarding this story?
IsabellaMarie31 chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Well to tell you the truth Edward can fall over me anytime and I'm sure most of you are thinking the same thing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
yaya712 chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
I just found your fanfictions and I LOVE them! (squeals like pig)!
Please continue this story it has so much potential! I will be waiting (not so patiently) for updates! Your a fantastic writer!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Nice fresh take.
chuzzlewit16 chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Oh my gosh this is a really good story! You should continue it...nprwtty pretty please!
Kurious1 chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Me Again... I am really stalking the site waiting for this story to be taken OFF HIATUS. Please throw me a bone. Something, it is such a great story.
stephine22 chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Oh god you can't just leave it like that
I so can't wait to read more I hope you are going yo continue it
You are an awesome writer
vvply01 chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Sweet, lovely story any plans on continuing?
LoveCake chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
I really hope you get a chance to finish this one. It has me as spellbound as the other stories did. Your clever humor makes my day in my drab accounting office :)