Reviews for One Stupid Thing
CathyD52 chapter 11 . 9/21
Jasper is a goldmine humor and observation and knowledge. As for Edward, he has either the worst or best luck when it comes to bumping into Bella. I hope Bella and Edward take advantage of being wrapped up in each others arms on the ground..
CathyD52 chapter 10 . 9/21
Is everyone aware of Edward's obsession but Bella? Maybe The rules at The Bellevue allows "Neighbors with Benefits" it definitely be a perk for Edaward.
CathyD52 chapter 9 . 9/21
What a truly wonderful night of romance, or not? Edward really needs some one-on-one with Bella instead of his on hand in bed.
CathyD52 chapter 8 . 9/21
It looks as if Senorita Swan may have finally seen what Edward was wanting life to finally be. It made me think back to that time in my life. I had so many plans for the future.
CathyD52 chapter 6 . 9/20
No matter how often I read this story I always get the most chuckles. Poor Edward is so in love and he can't wait to find the time to ensure Bella feels the same about him. Teenage hormones are the worse for both sexes.
CathyD52 chapter 5 . 9/19
All these years and Edward is still crushin' on Bella. It seems as if the evening might not seem quite a bust for Edward after all. It looks as if Bella feels the $American way. It will be interesting to see it Edward has learned to cook over the years. Maybe he could get Bella to help him with some "Strokin' Off" in the near future.. Sorry but I just couldn't resist.
2old4fanfic chapter 6 . 7/18
Kind of hoping you get back to this one. 13 year old Edward is so sweet... mostly
so far I think it's cute.
jk chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
omg...you had me until I found out that Edward dated and fucked Jessica skankywhore Stanley...what the fuck is wrong with you?
JESSICA FUCKWHOLE STANLEY?

NO ONE wants Edward with bella after hes stuck his dick in that sperm dumpster and while I'm at it let me tell you who else no one wants to come after

the denali whores
lauran,jessica,angela,rose,alice,esme,victoria,gianna, Heidi ect ect ect
jk chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
I'm pretty sure a 25 year old girl would NEVER say ohh my he turned into quite a handsome young man...geez grandma get with the times
Life and Death's Lullabies chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
Hello, it's me again...
I know, I'm a complete stalker but I can't stop myself, your stories are just too great...
And this one also and I can't believe you just stopped writing it ! It has soooo much potential ! How could you do this to me ?! However this time I knew it wasn't complete and that it was on hiatus (for now I hope ?!). What the hell is going to happen ? Will Bella open her big eyes and realise that Jacob is just a jerk that doesn't consider her for her true perfectness while Edward the voyeur does ! Damn I just wish you find the motivation/inspiration to keep writing this story because I really like that for once Edward is kind of wrestling to get Bella. She's not completely crazy about him (sometimes for no apparent reason).
Anyway, I just hope you keep writing (all stories included) because I just fell in love with your writing and stories and sense of humour.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Can you please fucking update this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Amber chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I have read all your stories but this one is a favorite of mine plea
Update soon
lynnba chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Love everything that you write! Finally had a chance to read this one an am looking forward to reading the rest of it. Hope you revisit it again soon! Thanks!