Reviews for One Stupid Thing
so far I think it's cute.
jk chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
omg...you had me until I found out that Edward dated and fucked Jessica skankywhore Stanley...what the fuck is wrong with you?
JESSICA FUCKWHOLE STANLEY?

NO ONE wants Edward with bella after hes stuck his dick in that sperm dumpster and while I'm at it let me tell you who else no one wants to come after

the denali whores
lauran,jessica,angela,rose,alice,esme,victoria,gianna, Heidi ect ect ect
jk chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
I'm pretty sure a 25 year old girl would NEVER say ohh my he turned into quite a handsome young man...geez grandma get with the times
Life and Death's Lullabies chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
Hello, it's me again...
I know, I'm a complete stalker but I can't stop myself, your stories are just too great...
And this one also and I can't believe you just stopped writing it ! It has soooo much potential ! How could you do this to me ?! However this time I knew it wasn't complete and that it was on hiatus (for now I hope ?!). What the hell is going to happen ? Will Bella open her big eyes and realise that Jacob is just a jerk that doesn't consider her for her true perfectness while Edward the voyeur does ! Damn I just wish you find the motivation/inspiration to keep writing this story because I really like that for once Edward is kind of wrestling to get Bella. She's not completely crazy about him (sometimes for no apparent reason).
Anyway, I just hope you keep writing (all stories included) because I just fell in love with your writing and stories and sense of humour.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Can you please fucking update this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
Amber chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I have read all your stories but this one is a favorite of mine plea
Update soon
lynnba chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Love everything that you write! Finally had a chance to read this one an am looking forward to reading the rest of it. Hope you revisit it again soon! Thanks!
crazyweirdunique chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
*sobs in a corner* up... *hiccups* da...re.
This is my last review for now (as the story is not complete yet)
So please?
Just go through all my reviews. Somewhere in a corner of your heart if you feel like updating please do.
Prettt please :"
crazyweirdunique chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
Update if YOU

LOVE
ME!
Jk jk. Kidding.
: EDWARD CULLEN!
crazyweirdunique chapter 9 . 2/20/2016
U... P... D... A... T... E (in a song- song Alice voice)
crazyweirdunique chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
Hey there,
Its me the guest in the last 6/7 reviews. I hadn't logged in. Well...
ANYWAYS I HOPE TOU ARE CONTINUING THIS.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
You might know me by now if you have read your reviews.
So I'm a 15 year old (about to be 16!) girl with a humble request. So please update
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
Dear BannerDay,
Hi, how are you? Hope you are doing good. This may sound like an annoying repeated alert in your phone to you, but there are a few readers just waiting for this to get updated. I'm speaking for all those readers. Kindly update.
Yours truly
Ceazyweirdunique
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Gurlllll? Ladyyyyy? Womannnn? Fella fanfictioner? An amazing writer !?Please update!