Reviews for Marked
cas-the-unicorn chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Bloody hell, it was Lucifer, wasn't it?! Yes! I finally guessed something right! If I'm wrong, please just pretend I'm right. I'd like to not have any more of a bruised ego. But, this is brilliant! I don't commonly review one-shots, not unless its their only story, or I searched for something and it came up, but I couldn't resist! This is so smart! I love how he was familiar, too, since Lucifer said they were family in the season 5 finale. I love it! Please write more young Sam and dean soon!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
That is so darned creepy. Very clever, too, that you thought of that.
Fantaster chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That was truly awesome and exceptionally creepy as well! And when I realised, just WHO that man was, I mean, in whose body, it got even creepier. I love the easiness of your capturing the brothers' voices and the deep bond they share, and a bit of sadness and inevitability in the aftertaste the story leaves..
Caitlin.Apone.Grace chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
He is whose?
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
WHAT AUSMKFK AHH KRMFKXOWOEMF
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is perfect. This is the first story I read after literally just finishing Swan Song. Dude, I think I'm broken. I didn't cry. And I still feel as sane as I did before, kinda... Maybe a little less... But still. I feel relatively whole. Well, aside from the fact that heart fell in the pit too... Maybe that's it... Maybe since I don't have my heart anymore, I can't cry. But I can still feel... Anyways, I love scared Sam and protective Dean. And I loved this.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
this was really good! I have to ask, was it Lucifer he was seeing?
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Eerie... Very eerie. The best kind of foreshadowing - and did I mention how eerie this was?
NameJules chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Majorly creeped out! Whatever meatsuit Lucifer was wearing,just about a creep factor of 10! And in Detroit!Aaaaaaaaa!
mb64 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very well done!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow, poor Sammy. I would have been creeped out too. :P

And knowing who it is, the sense of foreboding this brings send a chill up my spine.

Love big brother Dean though. :D (Aw always :P)

Nice job :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Lucifer really had it in for Sam but Sam did win.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Snuck in some sick Sammy and awesome older brother Dean while also setting up the future. Nice job as usual.
xcloudx chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is so fucking awesome I dont know where to begin. I believe the man to be Lucifer from the future, I'd say he'd do this after meeting up with Dean in 2012 as a way to secure his thoughts that he will have Sam. But then again this could just be some other guy, haha it was so dark and wicked. I love Deans macho big brother attitude that goes into a concerned mother attitude. Way to be. I'm off to read more of your stuff now! Thank alot! And I have to say, I wouldnt mind reading more of this, if you ever decided to take it off the completed shelf.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
For the description I suppose that it is a Lucifer in the body of adult sam