Reviews for Illiterate
Neraste chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Quite an adorable one. Thank you for this !
flutiez chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww, this was cute little piece. I loved it! I kinda know how Tuffnut feels, though; I think that's why this fanfiction gets me right in the feels. As a small child, I came off to people as eager to learn. And I did love to learn. Still do. As long as you READ them TO me. It took me forever to learn how to read because it was so frustrating. The first book I ever completely read was Green Eggs and Ham, in the first grade, but that was it until second and I was put in tutoring. There I learned I loved stories, and to write my own things as well. Now a freshman in highschool, I'm probably the best reader in my English 1 class. Glad I didn't give up like poor Tuffnut here.

Good job on the writing. Sorry for babbling, but learning to read was such a big part of my childhood now that I think about it.
Frequent Flier chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ah, poor Tuffnut. If his weren't for his stupid pride... At least he got out of reading that last time. Excellent story!
PurpleMoonshine chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This reminds of a scene in the first book of the series. Where the young vikings had to read "How to train your dragon" and Beowulf. Ruffnut does appear to be the twin with the common sense.
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Yeah, Tuffnut, read XD
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
While we're still alive? The nerve.

Great job, I loved it! Have a well deserved cookie!
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Okay, so when I saw this story, I thought, "I've GOT to read a story that's called 'Illiterate!'"

Hehehe xD

It's awesome. Very awesome. Loved it. The ending was amazing. Very realistic. :D
RainingSunshineEverywhere chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love how you took a simple little part from the movie and turned it into a one-shot!

I can totally see Ruffnut being the one who learns to read, while Tuffnut sticks to Snotlout's side... I kinda thought of her as the one who's ready to do things vikings wouldn't normally do- like reading XD

RSE
Yoshino in the Moonlight6 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I tried to send you a private message, but it seems like you turned off private messaging for some reason... I am just wondering, why did you do that?
sharpshootah chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Cute story. that is all.
Willowbranch chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
So thats why Tuffnut said that! Lol. I would have never guessed he didn't know how to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ow poor tuff

Really great
easilyamussed chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Hahaha! Wow I never would had thought of this! It was a really cute, short, simple, but still funny story! It made me smile :)