Reviews for No Sense of Direction
This story.
I love this story.
To the sequel!
ButterPie chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Lol it's so funny how they guess what Robin and Zoro are doing. Also like it that Luffy has that sixth sense going on :p and that Franky always assumes sex!
Reignashii chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
LOL how did luffy know harumi was a girl? xD then again he guessed right what robin and zoro were doin without realizing it xD
Kaisui-san chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I really really liked the scene in the bathhouse !
tk04 chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
I really love the story especially Robin and zoro moment together. Its so sweet and cute. I hope you will write more of them. Thank you for sharing.
Narika chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
I love the silly skeleton jokes! I'm enjoying the story so far. Looking forward to the rest!
AzurexJen S chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
Nnnggh! Gah! How could you end it THERE?

That was fantastic! I just love how Zoro and Robin interact, how all your couples interact actually-in all of your fics. ;) As usual, your OCs are so freakin' lovable and I just couldn't get enough of them. It was so hard to stop reading for even a moment.

Okay, I'm going to find the sequel (which I hope already exists or MUST soon be written-or else... well nothing *too* dire) now.

P.S. Thing I'm most looking forward to: How Sanji reacts to another girl on board. XD He'll probably pass out and bleed all over the ship. lol
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
Wow! This is some awesome stuff:D I really love how Robin teases Zoro:D don't you? It's hilarious:D though I think the Gaki is a little young for Robin:D
PolarFanfiction chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
Polar here, FINALY puting in the effort to review the last chapter of your story. I hope for your forgiveness.

First things first, Robin and Zoro's interaction was once again well put together and sweet. It was also nice to see them being even more intimate. I guess Zoro got a little ahead of himself. And they finaly finished the story too, nice.

Not much I can say about the mother and father, I can say though there obviously a loving couple. It was great to see them back together with their children and I hope them the best.

Hikime and Hideki was nice to read about. It's easy to tell that dispite his aditude, Hideki really does care about his yonger brother. It was nice to see Hikime to get Hideki to comfess about his feelings towards his mother, and it definetly hints a brighter future for the family. Theire comments about Robin and Zoro was also a nice touch. My only complaint is that I felt some of it was a little sporadic.

Luffy and Nami's interaction was short but playful. Luffy seems to be determind to annoy her. It's probably to compensate for the emount of favourtism he's been giving her.

And then there's Harumi. I have to say, I was surprised, and a little put off at first, but I looked back at a few chapters and found that Robin indead mentioned that Harumi was natorious for 'disguises' while pretending to be a bar tender and poisoning the marines. You also put in a couple of hints during this chapter that didn't make sense before but made sense after you revealed it. I do find it annoying though that Luffy (the guy who couldn't see past Foxy's bad disguises) was able to tell that she was a girl, while Sanji (who can tell a womans dress size by just looking at them) couldn't. I can't say much else about Harumi though, despite possibly being a 'wimp', but that remains to be seen.

The ending was funny, but I felt it was a little sudden. You'd think they ask what the hell those two were doing all this time, especialy Nami and Franky who I would imagine would have gone belistic on one of them and franticaly checking the ship for damage respectfuly. The revelation to Harumi was also a little sudden, and just leaves ANOTHER cliff hanger, at the end of the story. I guess they were chasted by Marines, but they did make the time to talk so...

Well in the end, this was a good ending. I really enjoyed the story and pretty much everything in it. Sorry again for the late review, but I do plan to reread the updates I've read from you so far and review them, before reading your latest updates and reviewing them.

By the way, what did Hideki whisper to Robin? Can you even remember?

Thank you very much for reading this far.
tivagirl92 chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
this story is wonderful!

I love it, it is funny, romantic und adventerous.

the way u described the characters and the way u made them act great.

I was continously laughing through the whole story!

at the beginning I was searching for a story that involves the pairing ZoroxRobin and without knowing I also got my other favourite couple LuffyxNami xDD

really I love this story and I hope there will be a sequal!

My best regards

tivagirl92
Deathly Still chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
It says it's completed or do u have a sequel?
MissJudged16 chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
I WOULD LOVE A SEQUEL! just so you know... great job, as always!
fishnamedjim chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY! i can never find the ones with th right kinds of coupling you have it perfect and it's well writen. in the next story give sanji crap for mistaking a girl as a boy :)
Nick chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
I think there will be a relationship with the harumi girl and sanji in the next story ( if shes still part of it :D)

Fan of ZoRo and LuNa like you XD
fallentears13 chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
EHHHHHHHHH? Oh how I love cliffhangers :) Can't wait to read your next story!