Reviews for No Sense of Direction
MissJudged16 chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
I WOULD LOVE A SEQUEL! just so you know... great job, as always!
Firenaiad chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY! i can never find the ones with th right kinds of coupling you have it perfect and it's well writen. in the next story give sanji crap for mistaking a girl as a boy :)
Nick chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
I think there will be a relationship with the harumi girl and sanji in the next story ( if shes still part of it :D)

Fan of ZoRo and LuNa like you XD
fallentears13 chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
EHHHHHHHHH? Oh how I love cliffhangers :) Can't wait to read your next story!
Kiana Black chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
Ahhaaa! Love the ending. The reunion with the others was great. Luffy... and the fact that he didn't send Nami flying with bazooka, love it.

The twist with Harumi was great, totally didn't see it coming. Hideki was so cute! ahaha, competition for Zoro ;P

Looking forward to more stories from you! I'll read them for sure :)

Thanks for an awesome Zoro/Robin. xD
shadowanime1 chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
good ending, didn't expect Harumi to be girl though.
fmdevil chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
your so mean to leave it at such a cliffhanger, now i'm going to have to read the next story (ah well)

all kidding aside though this story was great, i almost didn't want to read this last chapter because i didn't want it to end

i'll be keeping an eye out for the next story

keep up the good work and always:

STAY HAPPY!
SunsetSovereign chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Wonderful Ending! I eagerly awaited every chapter of this storyand I enjoyed every one. You did a great job!
Mike Turner 1 chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
The final chapter of No Sense of Direction. I should be sad...but you always right more stories so I'm not worried XD

I loved the beginning joke about Zoro's sense of direction :D It's so true

As for Seijo and Hikime, I'm glad the two had their little moment. They'll be fine. A big happy family :D

The scene with Zoro and Robin talking about their kids was really sweet. If they ever were a mum and dad, the kid would be one happy girl/boy :D

As for Aiko, I hope she and Hideki really do make up...knowing how the two are, they probably will be just fine :)

"I think Robin-neechan would just tell you to take your time."

"And Zoro-niichan would tell me to grow a backbone," Exactly characterised both of them there XD

As for Hideki himself...the kid has BALLS! I mean 1. You kiss an older woman that you barely know on the cheek and whisper something (I'm not sure what) in her ear woman is Nico Robin and 3. Her boyfriend is Roronoa Zoro, one of the eleven supernovas, the man who can cut through steel, pupil of Mihawk, the man who...well, you get the picture XD Let's just say that if Hideki was about 4 years old...Zoro would have cut him down right then and there, no questions asked XD

And the straw-hats make their awesome entrance onto the ship XD

"We don't need more guys! This crew is turning out like most of the other crews on this sea –a sausage fest!"

"Eh? Sausages? Are we having that for lunch?" XD I'm guessing Nami will have to explain that one to him later

"Harumi's a girl." Cue the Sanji flirting XD

Really didn't see that one coming...

...

(sigh) Twist! (I hate losing this game)

As for the next story you write, I can't wait to see what's next but I know it'll be one awesome rollercoaster :D

So until I return to the Foxchika amusement park, I'll let you know this was incredibly AWESOME!

Brilliant story, brilliant characters and brilliant humour.

I really enjoyed this story :D
becket chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
nice loved it to the end still i would like to know what the strawhats are mostly -
reikos22 chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
nice job!
shadowanime1 chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
i liked the interactions between zoro and the marines, they were funny.
fmdevil chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
love the interaction with the marines and zoro, they all kinda reminded me of a early usopp

looking forward to the crew reunion

keep up the good work
SunsetSovereign chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
I like it!
Mike Turner 1 chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
More No sense of direction! YEY!

"We're not done with you!"

...

"Now we're done. Please stop scaring us,"

"Don't follow us,"

"Do you think we have a death wish?"

"Do you?"

"No" That whole conversation was hilarious XD

Although, in all honesty, when Hideki said he barely saw Hikime as a brother, I was close to reaching into the computer screen and somehow slapping him...

But Hideki, Hikime and Aiko all made up so I think I'm okay with Hideki now

Senjo is the intruder? Kinda guessed after Harumi's foreshadowing...but still, it was awesome to see him...oh yeah, PLOT TWIST!

And then the vine guy was a vine girl...and she was Jota's daughter! PLOT TWIST TIMES 2! Just when I think I've beaten you in guessing plot twists...wham, two hit from left field.

(I think Robin and Hideki expressed my thoughts on that)

Curse you Foxchika and your awesomeness XD

I also like the theme of family in this story with Robin thinking about her mum, Hideki and Hikime's mother and step-father/father, as well as vine girl and Jota. It was a really nice touch :)

Plus Seijo and Aiko's reunion made me go 'AW'...though I do wonder who Hideki's dad was...

I also hope Seijo and Hikime get a moment to talk. The two didn't even know the other existed so it'd be nice to see them have a moment :D

And also, the straw-hat style getaway was awesome :D

As usual, loved the chapter. Stay awesome Foxchika :)
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »