Reviews for No Sense of Direction
PolarFanfiction chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
Polar

It would seem that your almost done.

The reunion was sweet and heartwarming. I have no doubt that Hideki is a good kid now.

As for the vine man, she's a girl, a little girl, and she's the good Lieutenant's daughter? What a twist, huh. Kind of explains the more wimpy nature of the vines. She seemed to take a liking too Robin though, so all's good now. The good Lieutenant was also once again funny to read. He really needs to get his priorities strait. The Marines were funny too, especially around Zoro. I can't say much about the other character's though, escept that there obviously good poeple. The kids have a sweet Mother.

Robin and Zoro were once again portrayed well. Robin seems to be having fun with the passenger's, but how did Zoro find his way too the engine room?

So far, a great chapter, and a brilliant story. I look forward to the climax.

Thanks for reading.
Kiana Black chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
"Getting away. Straw-hat pirate style."

So true.

For some reason, I really loved this chapter. Of course, I love all the chapters as you probably know, but I really enjoyed this one. :)

Yay for Easter weekend? Hope you have a good one!
Ultra One Piece Fan chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
Straw-hat style? Cool :D
Kiana Black chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
"Hey, which way to the underground prison?"

"Are you seriously that directionally challenged?"

Ah, Zoro. Lots of action in this one too. Loved it. Looking forward to the next one. :)
Kiana Black chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
Jota's creepy. Aha.

Ah, the action :)

Haha, Usopp and Brooke really make me laugh.
Kiana Black chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
Oh ho, what a surprise. An acquaintance of Hikime's father? Interesting.

"Wait? Does Roronoa Zoro have both his eyes closed?"

Love it.

Sorry I haven't read/reviewed for a few days. Got in an argument with my dad and had my internet taken away. Finally swallowed my pride enough to apologize today, heh.

Naturally, I'm gunna go through and review every chapter just to keep up the um.. tradition? :P

On with the story.
Mike Turner 1 chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
This chapter was purely epic

The fight scenes were really nicely written and I enjoyed reading them.

But Jota was kinda beaten really easily though. I kinda expected a bigger more epic fight...but the vineman fight made up for it though :D

I loved Zoro cutting the building in half. It was really cool how Hikime knew it was Zoro straight away XD

And there's a third intruder? ANOTHER PLOT TWIST! :D

Can't wait to see what'll happen next...I am sad though that the next chapter'll be next :(

Ah well, it's been good whilst it lasted :D
SunsetSovereign chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
Nice job! I cant wait to see what happens next!
PolarFanfiction chapter 13 . 4/21/2011

Very good chapter.

The characterzations were once again, done brilliantly. I particularly like how Robin scolds herself for letting her guard down and getting captured.

Hideki was a little more likable in this chapter. He succeeds in acting tuff, but I say he is a good kid at heart.

The fight between Zoro and the good Lieutenant was just about as long as you would expect. It was still cool and intense to read while it lasted. More detail and a pretty sweet finish. Zoro's terrible sense of direction, once again, amazis me. Just how did he get to Robins destination before she did?

The twists and turns in the chapter was also well written, with a very good sense of humour along the way. Hikime's ability to guess something is surprisengly as good as Luffy's. Not that the Bartender agrees. I like the kid even more now.

It seems once again Robin needed help to defeat a plant. Poor girl, but she did pretty well before and after she got caught. There's also that stunt she did after getting released.

That last bit about the vine man was a little odd. So was he just a coward with a pretty strong devil fruit? That probable explains why he gave them the keys though. He probable just wanted them to leave him alone. If thats the case, then I guess Robin's kind words might have made his day. That's what I gathered anyway.

I look forward to your next update.

Thanks for reading.
fmdevil chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
great action scenes, with robin's ability to grow limbs and the vine man's ability to grow vines it really was the perfect opponent for her

even though this chapter was much more serious you made sure to put in a few humorous moments, that's just one of the many reasons i love your story

as always: keep up the good work, and can't wait to read the next chapter
Pale Dusk chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
Nice story. Love your style, especially the interaction between Zoro and Robin. It's just so comfortable and nature.

Keep update.
fallentears13 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
"Trainees, get your shit together now and get down to the west wall." I read that and cracked up xD And again when I read "We are not sure if they're plotting or if the swordsman is just lost." HAHAHA! Good chapter, as always :)
PolarFanfiction chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Polar

I liking how this is going more and more.

Can't say much about the bartender yet, but he seems like a good guy. Although, I wouldn't trust those other prisoners, especially in a M rated story.

Luffy and Nami didn't get much screen time this chapter, but the rest of the Strawhats were humurous to read about, especialy Brook. He must have the fifth biggest role between the Strawhats at this stage.

The good Lieutenant is a nice entertaining enemy. He's the type of guy you would espect to see in the Manga, strong but weird. You didn't dissapoint in the fight seen between him and Zoro either. The fight is alright how it is, but a little more detail in the next chapter should be in order, considering that he is likely going too lose in that chapter.

You know, the last time Robin thought against a plant, she lost. It apperently didn't accure to the guard to wrap the vine all around her, bind her with more binds, if he has any. It was convient that Robin had that blade though. There're in quite the perdicerment, I wish Robin the best of luck. She could always kill it with fire.

Things are getting more interesting, I look forward to your next update.

Thanks for reading this far.
fmdevil chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
the first interaction between zoro and jota is awsome, i could see that definitely happening it the canon

it always amazes me how insync you are with the one piece story, it shows you put a lot of thought and energy into doing it right

it almost sad to know that this story is coming to an end

keep up the good work
shadowanime1 chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
so the lieutenant's a vampire...an interesting twist.

bye, bye