Reviews for No Sense of Direction
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
New No Sense of Direction! Woot!

Has it been two months since Nami vs. Hancock? (shrugs) Feels a lot longer, probably because, like you said, you update a lot...and I'm glad you do :D

I don't make you put twists in...that much XD

Harumi seems like a nice guy...I hope...he'll look after Hikime right?...right?...or was that the twist you were talking about?

Jota is probably the oddest marine commander ever...and I wouldn't have it any other way XD

The vine guard being deaf and blind was a nice twist :) Pretty cool how he can just catch Robin like that

As for Jota, does he have some sort of 'blood blood fruit' if you will? That would be kinda awesome XD Whatever his power is, it'll be fun reading how Zoro beats him...he does beat him...right? :0

Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope you update soon like usual :)
fmdevil chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
another great chapter

can't wait to see how strong lieutenant jota is

keep up the good work
Mike Turner 1 chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
"Captain of the Dark Velvet Pirates, Captain Seijo Velvet. Incidentally, the man that is also Hikime's father." TWIST! I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU'D...well to be honest, I had no idea...XD

Also, I find I'm liking Hikime more and more every second, but I'm finding Hideki more and more annoying every second

And I loved the comments the marines had when looking at Zoro kicking ass...though this Lieutenant guy sounds awesome

I can't wait for more on this story :D
shadowanime1 chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
let's see how the lieutenant does against Zoro.

PolarFanfiction chapter 11 . 4/16/2011

Another good chapter.

Robin once again shines in this chapter. She analizes the situation and their options and also shows a level of compassion.

I've grown to like Hikime. He's wimpy, but he has a strong good heart and is definitely a good kid. Hideki though is not as likable, but I imagine you intended that. Still, I do sense some good traits in him. He does have a right to hold some resentment to his mother, but he does seem to at least care about his brother, despite the origin of his birth.

The story is moving along nicely. You keep adding things that helps the plot rather than hinders it. This new twist you have made should turn out well. I also liked the sign gag.

I've never commented about this, but the way you portray the people the Strawhats fight (in this case Zoro) is quite funny. I also how you included the quirky Lieutenant to the fray. Did he really not notice all of his men flying in one direction? He doesn't sound very threatening to Zoro, but I do hope for at least a decent fight. I also look foreward to see who this prison guard is. It would be cool to see Robin fight.

I look forward to your next update.

Kiana Black chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
Ooh, the action. Love Zoro.

Yay Friday! xD

Oh, and I'm a majorrrrrr majorr procrastinator too. Assignments? Started and finished at ten o'clock the night before they're due. Funny thing is... I'm aiming to be a journalist. Yeeeah.

Good job, as always. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
PolarFanfiction chapter 10 . 4/15/2011

Very nice chapter.

The conversation between Zoro and Robin was once again nic to read. I never thought of Zoro as a "demonic puppy".

The characterization was perfectly done, even towards the miner Marines of all people. Robin when she is interagating, was very well done. You really got into her cold calculating persona while doing it. And I love how she is prepared for almost anything. I have noticed though that there are times when she was taken by surprise or not fully prepared. These moments just make her character even more interesting to read, as apose to always being right. Your doing a brilliant job with her point of view.

The way you portray the children is also done really well. Zoro of course, was being Zoro. Interesting metephor from Robin, about her knight about to slay the Dragon.

Nami was done very well. You remembered that despite herself, she does show that she is a good person. I like how she reminded Ussop and Chopper not to use permenment marker on Brook. She also showes her kind/manipulative side by letting Ussop win, and therefor getting him more interested, despite the fact that she lost money for it.

I loved how you portrayed Brook in this chapter. The way that he playfuly scared Ussop and Chopper was great. You also did a nice veriaton to his tipicle skull jokes. Nami's coment about beauty sleep was particularly nice.

All in all, a very good chapter, I look forward to your next update.

Mike Turner 1 chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
Another brilliant chapter

It's always good to read about Zoro kicking ass XD

'In the darkness he looked like a demon perched there, waiting for someone to walk by and pounce on. He withdrew only two of his katana, and then slowly stood up straight. Like a dark angel ready to take flight –my knight was ready to go and slay that dragon' That whole line kinda gave me the chills...scary Zoro...but really good writing XD

And Hideki and Hikime are going along with Robin. WHAT A TWIST!...or was that twist to distract me from something else? You never know with a Foxchika story...XD

Anyway update soon and I hope you do well in your other test. Fingers crossed :)
shadowanime1 chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
does poor, poor marines. well at least they get to see a real fight, or rather good beating.

bye, bye :)
fmdevil chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
"I can't tell. He doesn't have eyelids," (haha) skull joke was the first thing that popped into my head when i read this

also loved the part when zoro made everyone stop so he could put on his bandana, absolute epicness

as always; can't wait to read the next
Kiana Black chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
"I do love destruction."

"Ruckus," I corrected.

"It'll all be the same in the end anyway."

Tehehe. Love it. :)
fmdevil chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
can't wait for the ruckus(destruction as zoro put it) to start

i can already imagine the smile on his face

and luffy wanting to keep fighting the marines is classic

keep up the good work
PolarFanfiction chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Polar

I like this chapter a lot.

It was cute to imagine the kid ogling Zoro like that while he trained. I especialy liked the conversation between the old man and Robin.

It was interesting to see Robin, who was trying to do the right thing but kept things in her favour, manipulate the old man at not backing down from this agreement.

The conversation between Robin and Zoro at the end, was also a nice touch.

"Sounds like a hell of a plan," He chuckled. "I do love destruction."

"Ruckus," I corrected.

"It'll all be the same in the end anyway."

The scene with Luffy and Nami was also very pleasant. I like how that brief sense of danger could lead to such a position. But was Nami able to walk okay with a broken heel?

PolarFanfiction chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Polar.

Once again, another nice chapter.

The interaction between all of the characters were interesting to read.

I like how the story is going, and I look forward to see what Zoro and Robin will do next.

The rest of the Strawhats were nice to read about, especialy Brook, who I felt got the most attention. Luffy and Nami were once again sweet.

shadowanime1 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
it will definitely be the same in the end.:)

looking forward to the marine bashing.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »