Reviews for No Sense of Direction
Mike Turner 1 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Ruckus? Destruction? Is there really any difference? XD

I loved this chapter and I cannot wait for more.

Will Hikime's mother be saved?

Can Tanaka be trusted?

And what of Luffy and the others?

Will the crew all meet up once more?

and why am I asking so many questions? XD
Death by manga chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
I love it. I giggled every time Luffy mentioned each thing that Zoro and Robin were doing even though he wasn't there, and how everyone openly denied it. I'd love to see Robin in action, we don't get to very often.
Kiana Black chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
"What does my nose have to do with anything?" Usopp called after him as Brooke ran away.

Lmao. I love Brooke. Aha, the store clerk part was funny too.

Ooh climax soon? Tehe. Luffy, jealous of other's adventure? Sounds like Luffy. Ahahaa.

Loved this one as well. Looking forward to more, as always. :)
Mike Turner 1 chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Spending an extra day off school to do fanfiction and manga reading/writing :) Priceless! I just hope you manage to get it all done...

So the plan is set!

Odd that Hideki loves his brother yet hates his mother...but I can understand why...I just hope Zoro and Robin can pull off the jail break and save their mother...

However, Brook does make a reasonable point, Usopp XD

And Luffy being jealous at the end was really funny

Update soon please (though you usually do so I'm not worried)
fmdevil chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
"I want to go on an adventure" (haha) you've got luffy down to a science

is it kind of strange that i'm almost giddy wanting to read the upcoming chapters?

i can't wait to read the next chapter, keep up the good work
Kiana Black chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
Lmao, Luffy. He's always right aha.

Zoro and Robin fighting was interesting. Good job.

Hikime is cute! :) And I hope they meet their mother!

Was going to review yesterday but fanfiction was being a bum and wouldn't lemme.

Looking forward to more!
fmdevil chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
bout time let me login, i've been trying for two days

loved your idea of explaining the old man and the kids situation in a seperate book, very creative, can't wait till they make it onto the island

looking forward to the next chapter
PolarFanfiction chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Polar

A nice chapter.

It's very rare to see Robin lose her temper like that. While it seemed a little sudden, bad memories can do that to a person, and Zoro did seem a little uncaring. Robin was even aware that she over reactacted and refused to see him so he wouldn't apolagise to her and because she couldn't get herself to apolagise to him. It was a nice change to see this kind of edge in their relationship, without it being stupid. The making up bit was also nice.

I liked the kid that Robin read that story too. The story itself was quite clearly made to be simple, even if it isn't finished yet. You had me thinking it was a magic book for a minute.

As usual, the rest of the Strawhats are serve as more comic relief, while having a little adventure of their own. Funny how Luffy is showing favouritism towards Nami, in a goofy way as well. Luffy has a wild imagination. It's funny, just don't go overboard with Luffy's future sight.

I look forward to your next update.

Thanks for reading.
shadowanime1 chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
i really like how Luffy knows everything even without actually knowing. nicely done.
Mike Turner 1 chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
This chapter was really nice, giving us some much needed information about Hideki, Hikime and their mother

I actually managed to guess by the end of the story Robin read it was about Hikime's mother. So Hikime and Hideki are half brothers then? Is that why Hideki won't read the book to him?

Something tells me that Sofu is going to actually be an ex-marine and he WILL turn in Robin and Zoro. I know he's an old man...but I've learned to always be alert in a Foxchika rollercoaster story XD

As for Luffy, a gentlemen to Nami... but Usopp, unlucky dude XD

And Luffy's phycic powers have kicked in again XD Is there anything he can't do?...except not swim?

Update soon :)
PolarFanfiction chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
Polar

Another nice chapter. All of the Strawhats seemed in character.

The first half involving the Strawhats has entertaining. Nami obviously showed favourtism to Luffy in this chapter, but I like how you chose to deal with it in a more sly fashion than the tipical lovy-dovy fashion. (You keep Nami reasonably in character, good job.) Have you noticed that there usually seems to be one village per island?

The interaction between both Robin and the guests and Robin and Zoro were well thought. The children know about Robin but deal with their knowledge immaturely. The old man however seems more pationt, understanding and observant. Zoro is as grouchy as ever but he's not complaining too much. IT was also nice to see him talk Robin into telling him what she knew. Speaking of which, I'm glad you explained what they were talking about earlier, and this news definetly puts more tension in the story. Your going to have to explain the last bit though.

I look forward to your next update.

Thanks for reading.
Mike Turner 1 chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
A Marine island? Hideki and Hikime's mother is going to die?

Wow, Robin REALLY dropped the bombshell with that one...

And Nami having favouritism for Luffy made me laugh.

Update soon
fmdevil chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
they are going to a island with a marine base on it? hell yeah!

images of zoro causing complete carnage are already going through my head

can't wait to read more
Kiana Black chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Aww. Love the last sentence. Just really hits hard you know?

Good chapter. Liked the interaction with Luffy and the others and Robin's conversation with the kids and old man.

Looking forward to more :)

Yay for weekends!
fallentears13 chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Very nice. Can't wait to read more! I'm having trouble reading so much and writing my own stories *facepalm* :)
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »