Reviews for No Sense of Direction
Kiana Black chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Cute :)

I like the small LuNa in here as well, tehe.

Zoro's so cute! Aha. That kinda sounds funny... Zoro: Cute? Ahahaa. I love when he blushes.

Looking forward to more! xD
BonneyQ chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Ow! So cute both of them being all lovey-dovey! Well, as lovey-dovey Zoro can be, anyways. And the Old Man and the kids... what they were talking about that made Robin uneasy? Because take some to make her feel like that. So many questions and no answers! You better update soon, 'k?

Keep up the great writing *-*
shadowanime1 chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
keep it up.
Mike Turner 1 chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
This chapter was interesting to say the least :D

Three new mysterious characters? Will the old man be friend or foe? and what about the new kids on the ship?...

Only one thing is certain...

No more ZoRo M-rated scenes whilst they're on the boat :(

Ah well, let the adventure begin XD

Yaa~y Adventure~!

Also, Nami immediately jumped to the most perverted conclusion when she realised she was in bed with Luffy XD That made me laugh
PolarFanfiction chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Polar

At least they had a passionet night together before guests arrived.

Once again, you portrayed the characters brilliantly, and I like how comfortable Robin and Zoro are after doing IT.

I am curious at what made Robin a little upset, but I doubt that will be explained, or will it?

Guess you couldn't help teasing us with Luffy and Nami there. It seems the rest of the crew have their own problems now.

And so, a new adventure is just befor the horizon. I look forward to your next update.

Thanks for reading.
fmdevil chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
zoro's like a grouchy little kid who's play time got interrupted(HaHa)

seems like tanaka might be up to something, i can't wait to find out

looking forward to reading next chapter

oh buy the way: i love how you know how the sunny is laid out, it shows that you are a real fan and take your fanfictions very serious. i've read a lot of stories where people just guess the layout of the ship and don't do their research, like giving everyone thier own private rooms, and adding some magic hallway or something like that

keep up the great work
BonneyQ chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Loving it! It's really great! Zoro and Robin ALONE on the Sunny? It's epic! Update soon! *-*
Mr Khan chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
lol at Chopper. It would make sense for him not to be interested in human mating

Still loving this.
Kiana Black chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Ahaha.

"Yohoho! Kitchen!" Brooke said purposefully.

"To spite Sanji, yeah, Zoro would do it," Usopp laughed.

Omg. I laughed throughout that entire scene. And the fact that Luffy was the only one who got it right, even if he didn't understand what 'dirty deeds' the two were doing... That's great.

It is kind of awkward to say I enjoyed it, huh? Well, it was good regardless. Aha.

Looking forward to the next one! :)
Kiana Black chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
"Just a simple-minded boy that doesn't know when to stop."

"So an idiot."

Loved that whole conversation. Zoro getting interested in a book is great, aha.

Oh and 'Namiphobia'? Man did I ever laugh! Love it! Aha Zoro. :)
shadowanime1 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
it was ok, the second part of the story though, was the best(really one piece like).

:):)

ps. should you be interested, would you consider looking over my fics? They aren't about one piece(hellsing) but maybe you'll like them.

bye, bye
Mike Turner 1 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
The first M-rated chapter, eh?

Well I think you did good :D

"What do you think Zoro and Robin are up to now?"

"Want to take a bet at where they're getting it on?"

"They are NOT getting it on!"

"Yohoho! Kitchen!"

"To spite Sanji, yeah, Zoro would do it,"

"AH! Stop it!"

"Crow's nest,"

"Nami's bed,"

"What?" That whole conversation made me laugh as well as the rest of the ending paragraph

"I don't know what deeds they're up to, but I think they're in the bath," Oh Luffy, if only you knew...if only you knew...
fmdevil chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
this chapter was really romantic and not too raunchy, you have nothing to be embarressed about

loved the scene in the bar with the rest of the crew, funny stuff

all in all, another great update

hope to read more soon
PolarFanfiction chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Polar

Unexpected and very nicely done.

Zoro's comment about the story definetly sounds like him. The dragon did sound week to his standard.

The actual scene was pretty tame but putting it in the bathhouse made it more interesting. It also saved you describing them to strip themselves. (or eachother.)

The Strawhats comversation was hilarious. "I refuse to partake in this," was a very good line from Nami. Luffy's answer was the funniest part of the comversation, and you justified how he would be able to guess something like that.(even if he didn't know what they were talking about.) "Nah~"

I look forward to your next update.

Thanks for reading.
rocketonthemoon chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I absolutely love this story. :D You're doing fantastic with Robin's personality and Zoro's sulkiness that it feels like it's an actual chapter in One Piece. Thank you for doing a RobinxZoro, because it'd really be a shame if they weren't together in the end.

Oh and all for the M-rating if you choose to go there.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »