Reviews for Fortissimo
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Can I do something like this? I'll put it in a different fandom with different sentences about a different character... I'll be sure to credit you too... okay?
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I was captivated. C:

kudos!
Sifl-senpai chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I feel like whenever Shizuo is by himself- focused on in fic, or even in his own narrations from the show or book, it's always silly, quirky, and sad at the same time... but also so sweet at the same time. I guess that's why he's my favorite.

Anyway, I enjoyed basically every one of these sentences, particularly Celty asking Shizuo to give her away. I'm glad you had some sentences involving other characters, too- particularly Kasuka and Celty, not just Izaya. XD I liked those, too.

Thank you for this!
Notchka chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Excellent! I love how you round him out into a more robust character-not just focusing on his pet peeves and the repercussions of his short temper. His loneliness is so palpable. Great read. :-) (makes me want to take him home like a feral puppy!)
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was beautiful! And all for Shizuo, my favourite character, which takes the awesome up another notch.

I love your writing style, and some of the sentences really packed a punch...others were introspective and seemed the exact sort of thing Shizuo would be thinking...it was a treat reading this.
Recurring-Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is definitely not a waste of time! : ))

You certainly have a good grasp of Shizuo's character and I am amazed by how each sentence have such deep meaning behind it.

The last sentence made me want to cry...its just one sentence but it packs a lot of emotions.

*Excuse me while I wail in a corner somewhere*

Thank you for the amazing story, it really made my day. Keep up the wonderful work!

Sincerely,

R.N
XIIIAnonymous chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
You understand Shizuo's character so well; this was really enjoyable to read. c:
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
"he feels a strange, warm feeling happily fluttering in his stomach when she takes her PDA back to retype something, and then it says: [If... if such a thing were to happen, would you give me away, Shizuo?]" That was so sweet.x33

"but he likes to think (and is pretty confident) that he makes it look cooler than Izaya does." And thats so true.

"He may not be the mostly saintly man in Ikebukuro, but he's still a notch above the rest; because when he spots trouble stirring up or something that rubs against his principles the wrong way - instead of being like all the other unseeing citizens of the city, he will do something about it." Perfect. I really love the way you write Shizuo in every story! :) So I dont think a waste of time is possible with your stories!_