Reviews for In Your Arms
cjshaw41 chapter 1 . 4/2
MORE!
kimberly ong chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
logan was glad carlos wanted him to hold him.
megsmilesforcarlos chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
OMG THAT WAS SOOO CUTE sigh I looovvveeee cargan :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I love you logan and carlos.
Gleidison chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
It was... Amazing. I never thought I could find such an incredible story like this. I'm you're fan, that's the true.
When I saw the beginning I already thought it would be amazing and then I came to the end and I almost cried because its too cutie and I loved it. Please, write another one. I'm sure that, if it comes like this, everyone will love it.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
AWWWWWWW OMG this story made the insides of my stomach turn to mush :D I just- there's simply not enough Cargan.
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awww so fluffy! D WOVE IT! D
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my gosh that was just too precious! I can't even put into words (or at least words decent enough for Fanfiction, lol) how cute I thought they were here.

Zeh little bebehs. c:
Lashton chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh Tht was so cute and so sad and so awesome! I love love love it!
huyandhieu chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Sooooo adorable! I loooove your fluff! Please keep writing more Cargan! It was beautiful :'3
RedSoxChic193 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
my god, this is the cutest thing I've ever read.

I love this. Cargan is the freaking cutest thing ever, I love them together. you wrote this so well. great job.
WellIAmJustMeepit chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Thank God for me getting into BTR again.

I nearly melted. It was simply a pleasure to read that. 3
Chaptain chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
So I read this earlier and was too stupid to review but I've been thinking and I realized that this is probably going to be me. Once I fall asleep in someone's arms, it's not going to be the same without them. Except, hopefully I won't get sick...

Anyway, this was really good. And sorry for not reviewing earlier.
RenegadeZer0 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Love it, love it, love it! BUT, BUT...My only problem is that, it's usually james and Logan and Kendall and Carlos OR Carlos and Logan. But otherwise...Fantastic!

Sean
ExtReme-Rain17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OMG!

I have the same dream

Well except Its me and TYL Ryohei

I was having a daydream and it was Awesome!

KEEP MAKING CARGAN!