Reviews for The Sanest Ones Here
Biancachu chapter 18 . 2/5/2016
Sad because no more updates. (Puppy dog eyes that are better than Phineas's)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
And then of course Hopsin's "I'm not crazy" starts playing as I read this...
Guest chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
I really hope you havent given up on this. Im gonna be really sad if you have. At least do the outside chapter. PLEASE
TheCopyUniverse chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
This AU is incredible, and once I started reading, I couldn't stop. I felt their pain, and while I couldn't completely understand their misfortunes, I still wish the best for them.
Ferferb is a SUR chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Ferb survived the Judge Rotenburg Center
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
As far as I can tell, Vanessa is probably the closest (and maybe only one) to healing/being helped.
aslansphoenix chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
I like your story, I like the explanations you give in your author's note and I like how ... not-so-sane you seem; I think that's a good thing.
Goldfinch142 chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
This is a great story!

(Damn that evil Brandt!)

Please update soon!
BibliophilicTendencies chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
I am rather annoyed with you. Not only did you make me spend the last half hour crying, but you also haven't finished the story. Shame on you!
LightIsTheKey14 chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
I'm getting the feeling that this won't be updated for a while, huh? Shame. This really is a good story! Ferb, ah, poor little guy. I'd really like to hear more of him. And Perry. I absolutely love how you portray Perry! I usually don't like human versions of him, but yours is splendid!
Oh, and in your search for criticism, all I saw was to make sure you have you -tesces right. Like, jumping between "Eats", and "Rode". Other than that, everything was spot on. Please continue on with this. I feel as if it was completely worthy of my Tuesday night! Anyways, thanks! -LightIsTheKey14
perfectlyODD chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
This is fantastic, the family dynamic they all have and the individual back-stories and the way they are all characterized. I assume this is abandoned, but I would love to see more of this, the relationships and the kids gradually getting better and, most of all, Brandt getting sacked.
chrissytutu chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I was going to review chapter 12 (Say it reminded me of a book I read), but I wanted to keep reading. UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

(P.S.: The book was called "Out of my mind")
Yolonda chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
There's an "undo" button you can use to undo the 'cut' you did. It can save you 40 minutes of time :)
AlchemistofSilver chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
So... your next chapter's been delayed because it's going to be so awesome, riiiiiiiiiiiight?
yay chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
Normally I try to review every chapter, but I couldn't stop reading. So it's an apology and a complement. These are all pretty OOC but somehow IC at the same time. The mental problems are really well written.