Reviews for Don't Leave
Sycocat2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
You really caught their personalities here, their devotion to each other, and the unspoken love. Great fic :)
jclark775 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I enjoyed this piece. The two seemed to be in character. The only issues that I saw were minor spelling issues, but there weren't many. It was a good story, and I'm glad I read it. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Amazing!
Maura chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I felt it was perfect chatecterization
theakumakuma chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh my gosh THANK YOU. This helped me get some closure after that heartbreakingly brilliant ending ;-; :)
nightrain12345 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awhh... this was really sad and sweet. I finished the anime and the first movie, but I read some reviews on the second movie and wow it sounds like it seriously sucked. like, they didn't even end up with each other which sucks, don't you agree? Sighh... they're so cute together and now she doesn't have ANYTHING to contact him :'( I was so sad and depressed... But this was good. I don't know how to say it but I like it, thanks for writing this :')
whitewolf078 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I've read a few Eden of the East stories here, all were awful BUT this one. I feel like you haven't lost their personalities that much. I love how they're both feeling insecure about the other's feelings cause it seems like that really fits with the whole story although Taki doesn't address it at all in the series. He seems more kinda just all over the place in the series but it's nice to see what he is thinking like here. All in all, keep it up!
Ori chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Thanks for writing a happy ending. They need a happy ending. :D
TrebleJazz chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I liked it. You got them perfectly.