Reviews for Isle ESME 2412
redmedicnurse chapter 14 . 4/11
I came to this fic after reading Drowning, Not Waving. I am looking forward to reading this after you start it again!
stellanova78 chapter 14 . 3/31
I found this story recently and I love it. I do hope you will one day finish it.
I really like the way you write and have read all your stories, but this is the first time I review, which I am sorry for.
angelari7 chapter 14 . 1/23
I loved this story, very different from other stories in the fanfic.
I wonder when you will update, hope to read more.
aniseed flower chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
Nooooooooooooo. It was just getting good! Well... I know drowning is finished. So I cant wait for more of this! Thank you for taking time to write. :)
JaMarie chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
I was reading Drowning, not Waving and really enjoyed it. when it came to an end and you said you would be working on Isle ESME 2412 I decided to look into it. I have to say I rally like this story too. I look forward to when you can update this story and hope it's soon but I do understand if it takes some time.
Shinpi-no-Flame chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
gah! such a good story... so many mysteries too... I can't wait to see how this develops! I'm sad DNW has finished but I'm glad I now have this story to replace it )
Zxanath chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
OH NO...no more story? Guess I will go to bed and hope that more appears soon. This is so different and so good. Thanks 0 Xanath
Zxanath chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
I love the twists in the so far. Styuing up late to keep reading. Thanks - Xnth
debslmac chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
:) loving this. Look forward to the next update
Marija Rinkeviciute chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
I just discovered this story and it's amazing. I've been reading fics for a long time and I can say that I rarely stumble upon a story that I devour with such greediness. The plot is smart, with unexpected twists, the charaters are created expertly and I love the way you write. I hope You will update soon;)
SofiaB chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
After I finished catching up on Drowning, not waving, I went looking for other stories you wrote and came across this one. I like! Very interesting and I had been wondering about Edward's appearance (I had assumed, correctly I realize, that he was the black haired guy with the white streak) so I'm glad that we got that explained. I understand that this is on hiatus until DNW is finished, but I can't wait to read more!
GoldenEyess chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Ah! I love, Love, LOVE this! I would never want to rush DNW but dang, hurry and finish so I can read more of this story.
BellaFlan chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I realize this is on hiatus, but I started reading out of curiosity, and I adore it! Oh well. At least I'm going into it knowing it'll be unfinished. Great world building!

Flanny xoxo
autumn0587 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Actually looked Apophis, and now am totally freaked out about the possibilty of it hitting. O_O
BKris29 chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...resuem this coz its gr8 osm! I'm begging u...plz!