Reviews for Brilliancy
YullenStarDust chapter 1 . 7/3
I love this so far! Royai has to be my 2nd FMA OTP, with EdWin being the first. I have fanfics of my own for those lovely couples, and I need to work on them OTL

waddiwasiwitch chapter 19 . 10/23/2014
You know you do such an excellent job of character voices. I especially enjoy Ed's various name for Mustang. General Co-dependent is one of my favourites. I enjoyed Winry babysitting Mustang. This was just excellent. Now, on to part three tomorrow. :-)
momtaku chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
You write each characters so well, each one is believable. I fall in love with them all over again. I loved that you gave each of them a moment to shine (except Hayate, haha). I almost teared up at the connection to Maes. What a beautiful way to bring him back to "Team Mustang". Fantastic story!

At first I was disappointed that the story ended with Grum and Chris (and not Royai), but their dialog was go convincing and their interaction so charming that I was won over.

Thank you again for sharing your talents with us!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
Great story! :)
Zarina3908 chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Is it sill okay think that Black Hayate shuld be allowed his own chapter too?
Zarina3908 chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
Go Armstrong, torture that asshat with all of your sparkling shirtless ness! Also, this it the best thing ever.
sunny-umbrella chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
ERMERGERD THAT ENDING...Brilliant!
Insanity NPO chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Aha, I have found another story! Now I wonder if this is a more relationshippy characterization deal (which I enjoy), or an actiony adventury deal (which I also enjoy). Oh well, huzzah! I will now chat an read ahead without worrying about updates and the like. Sometimes it pays to be late to the party.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
This is my favorite section of the series. Thanks for writing it.
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Brilliant (:
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Just wanted to say, great way to end it, ow I'm trying to convince myself that I really need to get some sleep since I have to get up early tomorrow, when all I really want to do is say "Psshh. Sleep is for suckers. I'm gonna go read the next installment right now." I'm not going to be able to do anything Neil I finish this series. It's just so awesome I can't think of anything else. I'm both happy and sad that the series is completed. On the one hand, I won't be dying of suspense between updates. On the other hand, once I'm finished reading 'A Game Of Three Generals', there will be no more, and I will have to reconcile myself with the ending of a series made of pure win and awesomeness. I'll just have to content myself with rereading it a million times.
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Oh my god! For a minute there, I was scared that you had actually killed the two main characters! Nw I'm grinning like an idiot because they are just too awesome to die. Have I mentioned yet how awesome you are? I should probably be asleep right now, but I can't walk away from this fic! Every new plot twist and turn has my heart pounding. Every witty comment from a perfectly portrayed character has me laughing so hard I cry. You are one of the best freakin authors I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
.AWESOME! I love your fanfics (altough flowers of antimony may have been a little too romantic for my taste) and royai is my otp.
I'd just like to point out something: I think that, at some point of the fic, you said roy didn't need his special gloves to create fire anymore, right? Well, I think that even with the clapping techinique he would need the gloves, because he needed then to create a spark, wich he turns into fire using alchemy. And the clapping techinique only excludes the need for an alchemic circle.
Other than that, I loved both Flowers o f antimony and Brilliancy! I specially like the chess-related titles, because I love chess, and didn't know many of these terms. (wow, so long since I last wrote such a long review!) Now, on the next one...
CitrineDiamondEyes chapter 19 . 8/10/2012
:) Aaah, I just absolutely love your work. Your Royai is perfect. Great job with these fics. Your writing is phenomenal. Please continue writing, because someone like you shouldn't waste their talent. (If only one could publish fanfiction, eh? I know I'd be a willing buyer!)
Passion's Grace chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
I LOVE how the chapter titles and their definitions match the story so well! Especially the last two or three they've been perfect. Nice job!