Reviews for Brilliancy
ajunkboat chapter 19 . 5/11
Another seriously great fic! I just love your writing style and the way you portray all the characters so well (especially love the way you write Eds POV with the snarky nicknames for Mustang, brilliant!)
This one was really well paced again, you have a great sense for cliff hangers and as much as it drives me mad that you delay the reveal with a chapter or two of other characters POV's, the suspense really works well and adds tension and it's just plain good writing :)
Thanks again for sharing!
LeChick chapter 17 . 3/7
I am having an Armstrong moment at all this MOST WONDROUS LOVE *sparkle*
LeChick chapter 14 . 3/7
I have seen many writers struggle with Scar but this is amazing and in character. I loved his thoughts on Hawkeye (well Mrs. Mustang now )
LeChick chapter 13 . 3/7
Armstrong just makes the world a better place damn it
LeChick chapter 6 . 3/6
Oh god. I felt that in my soul
Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Yep these last two chapters have been adorable in the right places.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
AND ONTO THE NEXT BABY
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
THESE CHARACTERS ARE PRECIOUS I CANT. IM JUST GONNA READ THIS WHOLE TRILOGY INSTEAD OF STUDYING BC ITS INFINITELY MORE ENTERTAINING
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
gdi scar
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
i cant, i just cant. this chapter gave me so many feels omb ;_; roy mustang is such a sentimental bastard and the thing about the rain omg ugh im crying
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
how is it possible that i can get nostalgic over memories that arent even my own
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Hi! Finally came across the story, its pretty great. I'm so far enjoying the banter between the characters and the speed of events taking place, this installment is just as good as the last one, though there is a correction; Havoc explains the Chess analogy to Rebecca, I would just like to do a quick correction, Breda was dubbed as the "Bishop' not the 'Rook' that was allotted to Falman.
Fallen-Gravity chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I love this so far! Royai has to be my 2nd FMA OTP, with EdWin being the first. I have fanfics of my own for those lovely couples, and I need to work on them OTL

waddiwasiwitch chapter 19 . 10/23/2014
You know you do such an excellent job of character voices. I especially enjoy Ed's various name for Mustang. General Co-dependent is one of my favourites. I enjoyed Winry babysitting Mustang. This was just excellent. Now, on to part three tomorrow. :-)
momtaku chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
You write each characters so well, each one is believable. I fall in love with them all over again. I loved that you gave each of them a moment to shine (except Hayate, haha). I almost teared up at the connection to Maes. What a beautiful way to bring him back to "Team Mustang". Fantastic story!

At first I was disappointed that the story ended with Grum and Chris (and not Royai), but their dialog was go convincing and their interaction so charming that I was won over.

Thank you again for sharing your talents with us!