Reviews for Brilliancy
Lala Sharada chapter 19 . 6/8
You know whats funny? For some reason, when I was trying to recall this series in my mind, one of the first things that I remembered about it was Roy and his dislike of all the winter potatoes he had to eat. It's such a tiny detail, mentioned all the way back in the first chapter, but it stuck out to me anyway and I remembered it very clearly. I just thought that was funny, and I feel you should be applauded as a succesful writer for making something rather insignificant stick out in a readers mind. Anyway, this story was as brilliant as the title suggests it to be. I love how every one wanted to kill the turncoat soldrier, and that they had to be held back from doing so. And I really love the moment with Winry at Roys bedside, and the confort she provides him while hes sick. Also, I LOVE all your headcanons spread throughout this story. Your headcanons also happen to be my own Royai headcanons, and I greatly enjoy seeing them explained in detail. By the way, your writing skills are marvelous and you really should have some of your own published works. You have a great talent and an ability to capture emotion, and drama, and real character with your writing. I love these FMA stories, and I cant wait to read the rest!
haganenobeato chapter 16 . 4/29
WHA- WH- H- I- HOW CAN I LIVE LIKE THIS? MY POOR HEART OH MY- -scurries to next chapter-
haganenobeato chapter 13 . 4/29
Oh my, I'm laughing. I'm coughing and I'm laughing.
haganenobeato chapter 12 . 4/29
"Angry-for -his-wife" Roy Mustang is probably one of my favorite Roy Mustangs, reading and writing. Only second to "Jealous-for-Riza" Roy Mustang. Oh my goodness, my hands are trembling as I write this! But i have the biggest smile on my face from enjoying this too much.
haganenobeato chapter 9 . 4/29
GENERAL CODEPENDENT HAHAHA HOW INSENSITIVE. I laughed out loud and literally said "That's so mean." oh my goodness. Great comic relief after so much tension this chapter. Wow!
haganenobeato chapter 6 . 4/29
Listen, I had to stop myself from reading this so quickly that I didn't enjoy this. I'm binging on your stories because I am sick and bedridden. These bring me so much joy! Well... Entertainment would be better because they're so good! I hope you don't mind me leaving all these reviews and/or if they're bothersome! WOW. Phew. What a chapter. Okay. My nose is congested so I have to catch my breath.
princess-j3ss chapter 19 . 1/26
Once again I'm sitting here so speechless like how am I going to put into words how incredible this story was?
I lowkey was thinking that nothing was going to be as enjoyable as Flowers of Antimony but you proved me wrong a million times over. As complicated of a plot as you mentioned you were working with, it never once read as too complicated to follow, or confusing in any way. (I have questions about where this is going to go, of course, but I'm sure they'll all be explained in the next installment haha).
AND MAES NEPHEW! I'M EMOTIONAL!
Actually, the last five chapters had me oddly emotional which I guess shows how much of an amazing writer you are.
The characterization and world building is absolutely flawless, I'm so happy I decided to read your work! ON TO THE THIRD INSTALLMENT (I can't believe it's almost over I am Not Ready).
ajunkboat chapter 19 . 5/11/2016
Another seriously great fic! I just love your writing style and the way you portray all the characters so well (especially love the way you write Eds POV with the snarky nicknames for Mustang, brilliant!)
This one was really well paced again, you have a great sense for cliff hangers and as much as it drives me mad that you delay the reveal with a chapter or two of other characters POV's, the suspense really works well and adds tension and it's just plain good writing :)
Thanks again for sharing!
LeChick chapter 17 . 3/7/2016
I am having an Armstrong moment at all this MOST WONDROUS LOVE *sparkle*
LeChick chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
I have seen many writers struggle with Scar but this is amazing and in character. I loved his thoughts on Hawkeye (well Mrs. Mustang now )
LeChick chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
Armstrong just makes the world a better place damn it
LeChick chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
Oh god. I felt that in my soul
Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Yep these last two chapters have been adorable in the right places.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
AND ONTO THE NEXT BABY
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
THESE CHARACTERS ARE PRECIOUS I CANT. IM JUST GONNA READ THIS WHOLE TRILOGY INSTEAD OF STUDYING BC ITS INFINITELY MORE ENTERTAINING