Reviews for Pitching Woo
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Loved this! Great C/S as usual!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
loved it a lot! thank you.
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This story is utterly adorable. I loved the reverse progression of Chapel and Spock's relationship, and I especially enjoyed the scene with Amanda and Christine. Great job!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I really, really enjoyed this story. I loved the banter, I loved the tenderness, I even loved the will-they-or-won't-they moments that normally drive me insane. Great job, well written and very playful.
beth chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
When Spock said the cat's eyes matched Christine's, I truly expected her line back to be, "I'm cross-eyed?" I guess this Siamese was not cross-eyed. (That was bred out in the 21st century, no doubt.)

I really loved this. The banter was great and I love Spock's self-confidence and sense of humor and all he is willing to do to play her game. It's a little like he sees it as a chess match he knows he is going to win. Very sexy. I also love the cat/Spock connection and the Christine/Amanda connection. The two women are SO alike. No wonder he loves Christine.

The having her heart but needing to get her mind, was incredible. That self assurance is what took my breath away when we first see Spock in all his Vulcan glory on the bridge in ST:TMP.

Thanks for the great read and all the memories to go over later!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Thay was awesome and I adored every word of it. I loved how Spock cuddled with her kitty. The image of that will keep me smiling for days. As will the one of Amanda swearing like a sailor in front of her uptight Vulcan

Thanks so much for posting. Can't wait for your next Spock/Chapel. No one else does them justice like you do!

-Ellie
LilahKat chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Very very happy sigh.

I'm glad Spock demanded that of you. Your trip to your roots was AWESOME.
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved this, and so good to see another fic from you, back in the characters I recognise. You had me at his relationship with the cat! And I adore his self assured dry banter. And, a happy ending to boot! Thank you.
angym chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
only you can write this scenario this well
spockside chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
::flails happily:: Oh yeah. I love me some fluff with my morning coffee. The woo has been pitched...Elvis has left the building...

In other words, I cannot tell you how much I enjoy this little tennis match of a courtship. And Amanda! "Pardon my French."

Thanks ever so much.
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I think this story waaaay better than the last one! I enjoyed the interaction with Amanda: I could I have enjoyed more of that. I liked that you didn't draw out the grief over Jim endlessly. I especially liked the Uhura and Scotty part. I have always said there is a plethora of info for stories there that no one has tapped. Good story, but my favorite of yours still is "Frostbite." It has everything, sans an angry Chapel. Your writing is exceptional.
celticmuse chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
FABULOSA! Your SpCh banter is untouchable!
Innogen chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OMG I LOVE IT! This is my sigh of contentment. ::sigh::

::innogen::

-you are so awesome-

(as I grow older, my speech seems to degenerate. sorry)

SQUEE!
Hi chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wow! One of the best Spock/Chapel fics I've read. I like how Chapel isn't easy to get. :-) Rather believable story.