Reviews for An Unusual Thursday
circuswheel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is so sweet! :) I'm gonna work my way through all your fics now. I love Cat/anyone stories where Cat is weird and people are nice to her.

I don't know why but the part I love the most was your mention of the rest of the group playing an intense game of Apples to Apples. Is that game ever not intense?
Joanna Barns chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
cute. but i don't see how this had to do with Cat and Beck i mean i guess bade is cute but i really wanted to read an Cat and Beck fanfic.

but anywho it was really cute.
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awwh, this is really cute!
lowlaury chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I love Bade. And I really like Jade/Cat friendship. So, of course, I liked your story :) It took me some time to get everything but that's OK XD
Xx-Cabbie-Seddie-Cailey-xX chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awe! i liked it! :) the bagel symbolizes how much jade cares for Cat. :) i like best friend fics like this... my best friend and i use to b close like u discribed cat and jade, but she got a stupid bf who hates me... sometimes i wish i was cat :/ o well just a dream! anywho off track there, lol.

love this story, love to hear more from you! :)
AvidReaderAshley chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I thought it was cute! I'm up for any kind of Bade cuteness.
Alexaduck chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This short is so close to being perfect. keep writing. this was a great idea.
Cat'sgirl209 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
haha lol, the fast driving Jade. plus...was there a hint of Candre in there. Sweet :)
Victori411 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I like how this follows with your first fiction.
Globespinning chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Cool idea to have the story based off a car ride
mika23glitersand glam chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I love this! You managed to mix the romantic Jade and Beck relationship w/ Cat and Jade friendship. Great job!