Reviews for A Teenage Dream
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Nicely written :)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Found this today. And I am so happy I did. It is a great little piece. I loved reading it so much. You captured Blaine'S inner conflicts just so beautifully.

WONDERFUL read. Thank YOU! M :)
Queen Zawnella chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
So sweet. MAKE ME A NEW CHAPTER OR FEEL THE WRATH OF MY AWSOMNESS!
ohblainers chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Raunchy and fabulous.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is just great.
IMimelda chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Aww, this story is perfect. The way he gradually realizes he's in love is done so well and so honestly.

It's clear he has deeper feelings for the guy from the very fisrt time he fantasizes about him and has guilty feelings about it! Why would you feel guilty about something so natural, and totally healthy? He wasn't having fantasies about putting someone in compromising positions or anything; they were all sweet situations in fact. So his guilt feelings showed he had stronger feelings and didn't want anyone even thinking about anything Kurt didn't initiate himself. How sweet.
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Duh? That's the end? I think you can go further for this. I mean, the end is weird no? And I'm pretty we all want more about them :D That was a good story even if it was a little bit out of the show.
Gleekbitch chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Omg that was sweet...dumb Kurt for not seeing it! Not many are Blaine liking Kurt...good job! :D keep it up!
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
D'AWWWWWWWWW. The line about him crying and asking Kurt if he was mad at him after Rachel's party got to me. I don't even know why. I REALLY liked this and holy shit you've written 107 stories. I sincerely hope there's more Klaine-off to check! :D
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
great story! D
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was pretty. (: I was particularly fond of this part, for purely sadistic reasons:

"Surprisingly enough, he even remembered practically crying and repeating "are you mad at me? Kurt, are you mad at me?" over and over again while he was climbing in Kurt's bed after their – his – drunken night at Rachel's."
sydg813 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh, I liked that! :) It was good!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
AWWW PLEASE TELL ME that you'll write something of the same nature in kurts pov and make them have a happily ever after! Pweese? Pweety pweese with Darren Chris and Chris Colfer on top? Lol
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Aww, this was so sweet. (: Great job!
riotreality chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Aww, this is so cute. I am appalled to not see a sequel!