Reviews for Catspaw formerly Ships in the Night
ms8309 chapter 27 . 5/18/2004
super great story! hope that you update soon!
Annurien chapter 27 . 4/22/2004
This is a wonderful story! Tyr and Regina's relationship is both very hot and genuinely Nietzschean. The inter-pride politics are interesting and well thought out. And I really liked the face off between Beka and Regina.
Lraine chapter 26 . 4/4/2004
Great story, I hope you update soon. Cant wait for the violence to begin. I think Beka can take her. ;).
chrmd red black rose chapter 26 . 4/1/2004
Love this story. Please update soon.
bina chapter 26 . 3/29/2004
Yaho! I was so happy to see new chapter. Like you and other fans, I too I'm sadden over the loss of Tyr on the show...but thank you for keeping him alive via your story telling. I can't wait for more. I hope that you find inspiration. Please continue writing.
Lora chapter 24 . 9/28/2003
Any chance this might ever get finished? I was just thinking about all the great unfinished Drom fics today and hunted this down to see if anything happened with it.
kiss me i'm a pirate chapter 15 . 3/30/2003
Hi. I haven't read any farther than this, because wont let me see chapters 16, 17, and 21, and I don't want to skp parts, but i was wondering: is it not showing them to me because they've got "naughty" bits in them? Could you possibly dig into your own personal files and jsut email me a copy of the chapters that aren't working, because I really want to read on. I would really appreciate that, because this is a great fic and you are a wonderful author.
shinytinfoil chapter 24 . 3/15/2003
I like this! Good combo of sex plot. Keep it up!
Anastashia chapter 24 . 2/28/2003
LOL at the last line. I can see the fireworks now. I really like your understanding of the character's voices. First rate.
Andrea chapter 23 . 2/24/2003
I read these sotries and I wonder, why arnt some of you people working for the show! this story is great. keep up the work, and hope to see more soon.

When i look foward to seeing the next chapter rather than waiting for a new episode on tv you know your a good writer, lol
bina chapter 21 . 11/7/2002
Another nice chapter...well done. I wonder how the crew will respond to Tyr wearing Regina's Helix? And what will Dylan have to say? I hope that he has enough courage to apologize to Tyr and congratulate him on his union with Regina.

As alway love this story, please continue :-)

Angharad chapter 20 . 10/27/2002
Now that I understand it- I like it even more. Uhm, now isn't the time to apologize and I thought Dylan displayed rather excellent timing in what I saw...Someone may show him a force lance in an rather painful place. I love the growling.
binapez chapter 20 . 10/8/2002
Chapter 1920

Thank you for another fulfilling update…I can’t wait to see how things turn out. Dylan is definitely not the easiest character to write about…but you construct him well. I loved his “why can’t I have a normal crew” rant. :-)

I’m glad that Dylan is attempting to deal with his feelings regarding Rhade. Dylan makes a very good observation…sometimes it is indeed easier to involve oneself in seemingly “righteous” causes then to examine one’s relationship with others and to come to terms with one’s past and feelings.

Dylan’s concern regarding Tyr is understandable…but it’s time for Dylan to deal with his issues and at least try to build a rapport with Tyr, who is after all, a member of his crew. An apology would no doubt be a nice place to start in rebuilding their relationship.

I am anxiously waiting for the next installment. Please keep them coming.

Bina :-)
Lora6 chapter 20 . 10/4/2002
Oh, dear... This looks like it could get a bit awkward.
Lora6 chapter 19 . 10/1/2002
I'm glad to see this updated! I was afraid it would disappear because - wasn't it NC-17 before?

Not sure where you're going with this chapter. Dylan *is* being an ass. I'm interested to see what he's up to and what their reactions will be when they learn Tyr has a brand new wife.

Take your time with updates, just please don't disappear completely! I want to see how this ends.