Reviews for Ten Rounds
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I like this story very much :-)
Zachosis chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Even if this is just a one shot, I feel like I was there. It is so detailed and gritty that I feel like I was there, firing my rifle at advancing ponies.
cheezesauce chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
God this fic is amazing. Humans vs Ponies in a war, what a beautiful concept. Hats off to you if that was original. I wish you had written more though... it was action packed from beginning till the end.

Right... now I'm off to find more fics like this one.
darkhero what must be done chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
you know in retro spect they probably could have wornd armor of clothes desined to keep the potion off there skin, heck even an old power rangers costume would work, now that would be a sight to see, power rangers fighting ponies, that would be freaken hilariase
Krass McWriter chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is still my top favorite TCB fic, tied with Last man standing. People are emulating this work in their TCB fics still. Its simply a masterpiece. With just under 4,000 very powerful words you've inspired more fics and made more of a wave than any other fic.
Lord Michael Blackburn chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
that..was an intresting story, as well as gives way to the writers "what-if's". the what if of ponys being evil, and trying to take all humnas is a very good story, i only wish there was more of this story, as it was a rare treat.
CrossoverManiac chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Outstanding story. BTW: just wanted to note something here. The version of ponification in this story seems like something akin to being turned into a Buffyverse vampire. No matter the person, the Buffyverse vampire will become evil and have a sort of connection to the very nature of evil itself. It seems the same here except the evil mind-altering is wearing a smiley face of sorts.
Pride chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awesome. Simply awesome.
demonhorse103 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Interesting fic I enjoy it but the part about the enfield I couldn't follow I'm not flaming here I know it your story and all but you should switch the enfield with the Lee Metford it's like the enfield such as magazine capacity and calibre .303 British but the difference between enfield and the metford was year they came into production the metford came into production in early 1890's and served the British empire in the Boers while it got replace in 1910 by the enfield Mark I no 3* in world war 1 and 2 then korea
www.derpymail.com chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
20 years ago I'd have read something like this in the yellowed pages of an Urania paperback from the 1930s inherited from my grandpa... and liked it just as much as I liked this one.