Reviews for Chinese Silk
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Hmmm... I enjoyed it.
Taylor chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Can I just say that this was the most epic story ever. Like, seriously. It's amazing. You actually made me ship America and Britain with this (I wasn't too keen on it at first.) so awesome fic and thanks for writing it! :D
xXForever a SconeXx chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
J'aime tu is really awkward... Je t'aime is more common.
Tragedy of Life chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
UPDATE
Kenshin El chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I love derp too.
Featherain chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
That was...so... SWEETTTT! *sobs* I'm literally crying in real life. LIke, literally. *grabs for a tissue virtually AND in real life*

This is amazing~
jeriii chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Gosh this story was so much fun to read! xD I just read this in one sitting and seriously enjoyed it! Thanks for posting this awesome fanfic!
Akakata7 chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Wah~! I loved this story~~~! It's cool how they're in a high school. Ivan's father deserved to die. Hm... XD Poland and Alfred cracked me up! And South Korea and Japan. Awesome story, really. There's just one thing: In chapter 8 when Ivan was painting, he said "Something something HE something". I was a little confused until I realized later in the chapter that he didn't know Yao's true gender. Amazing job and incredible detail! Thanks for writing!
Queen Izagi chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
If you have sex send me pictures~! hahaha! That was my favorite line! (I want pictures too japan ;n;)
Kagimine chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Auuhh, I KNEW shit would go down when Yao opened his mouth...
Lady Lorelai chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
*-*

Yay, this fic seems so fun! I'm enjoying it very much, and it's well-written, too!

But there's one little thing that makes me concerned: weren't girls and boys' dorms supposed to be apart, the school being so traditional and all? If so, how is Yao going to handle his daily routine? (ok, I've only read the first chapter, so, please, if there's an explanation to this later on, please ignore me. xD)
TokyoTwinkle chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Kawaii-aru~!

I was attracted to this because of the fact that Yao lost the bet! Ha!

Love this!
Gryphox chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
That was such a nice story! I really enjoyed it! Keep up the great work~
Umino Akiko chapter 10 . 6/15/2011