Reviews for A Voice in the Darkness
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 2/27
Fantastic piece. I would do the same thing in her shoes. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
TinaF chapter 1 . 2/7
Wow! It's sad that this really happens in life. Well written. Thank you for sharing.
el chapter 1 . 1/22
.god.
I feel sooo bad. I wanna do something. And in your A.N you were right. I wanna help and decrease this number you mentiond.
life of Grey chapter 1 . 1/16
The subject is horrible yet needed you have written it beautifully thank you
PlzFangMe chapter 1 . 1/6
I think you're very brave for tackling such a sad and real topic. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us.
Blue Girl98 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I absolutely love this story. Not because I like reading this stuff, but because so few have the courage to actually write the truth. You have no idea how many stories I've ran into that depict Bella falling in love with Edward when they come into contact like this, along with different variations. So few get the reality of what slaves (whether it's sex or "servent" type) actually encounter, and what their mental psyche consists of. While it pains me to actually think of the reality of these occurrences, I'm glad to know some people have the gut to post, let alone write, them for the world to see.
~Cynthia
kim01338 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Honestly, didn't expect this. The story is disgusting, I read it just before going to bed and of course couldn't sleep whole night...
bigdarkeyes chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I'm crying. Reading this was difficult, it made my chest hurt, thank you for writing it.
Prettysqueaky chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Fuck...if that wasn't emotional.
Ariya120 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I physically applauded your AN after reading this. Well, after I cried, anyway. Thank you.
Anabel chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
I'm heartbroken, just for the thought of so many people living that as I read... God, have mercy of their souls.
Feminine Archetype chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
There are no words to say but "thank you". I appreciate your voice and truth on this matter!
Alex-Blakke chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
So...does she kill herself?
Never mind that, I've got to say, this is one of the most intense fanfics I've ever read- You've really painted a portrait there.
I've always wanted to save enslaved kids and women, but mainly kids, but this fanfic has just made me think of how bad this world must be getting, if scenes from that fanfic came from survivors.
AHotMess chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
so well written, and so f'ing horrible.

~k
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I know this goes on and the horror of it is unimaginable to those of us who led rather safe and humdrum lives. I want to thank you for sharing this with us and reminding us that there are those out there whose lives are so horrible, we should be on our knees giving thanks everyday for all we have.