Reviews for A Voice in the Darkness
fla.polo chapter 1 . 11/7
Wow. The saddest thing? It still happens worldwide. Great writing, despite the facts depicted.
Ivy Pattinson chapter 1 . 10/22
Her choice, ABSOLUTELY!

Thank you for writing this and shining light on a horrible reality! I wish so many times this never happened but sadly every single day a woman, girl, man, or boy is taken into this horrendous life. Just where I live we have a news group that works to update instantly and there's always kids going missing. Breaks my heart because I pray that they're ok, but know that something like this is more than likely happening.
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 10/22
You wrote this story with such grace including the abhorrent scenes, and you'd words gave Bella the dignity and voice she was denied.
If it's possible to say so, with regards to such a tragic story, I really did enjoy this tale.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 2/27
Fantastic piece. I would do the same thing in her shoes. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
TinaF chapter 1 . 2/7
Wow! It's sad that this really happens in life. Well written. Thank you for sharing.
el chapter 1 . 1/22
.god.
I feel sooo bad. I wanna do something. And in your A.N you were right. I wanna help and decrease this number you mentiond.
life of Grey chapter 1 . 1/16
The subject is horrible yet needed you have written it beautifully thank you
PlzFangMe chapter 1 . 1/6
I think you're very brave for tackling such a sad and real topic. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us.
Blue Girl98 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I absolutely love this story. Not because I like reading this stuff, but because so few have the courage to actually write the truth. You have no idea how many stories I've ran into that depict Bella falling in love with Edward when they come into contact like this, along with different variations. So few get the reality of what slaves (whether it's sex or "servent" type) actually encounter, and what their mental psyche consists of. While it pains me to actually think of the reality of these occurrences, I'm glad to know some people have the gut to post, let alone write, them for the world to see.
~Cynthia
kim01338 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Honestly, didn't expect this. The story is disgusting, I read it just before going to bed and of course couldn't sleep whole night...
bigdarkeyes chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I'm crying. Reading this was difficult, it made my chest hurt, thank you for writing it.
Prettysqueaky chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Fuck...if that wasn't emotional.
Ariya120 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I physically applauded your AN after reading this. Well, after I cried, anyway. Thank you.
Anabel chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
I'm heartbroken, just for the thought of so many people living that as I read... God, have mercy of their souls.
Feminine Archetype chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
There are no words to say but "thank you". I appreciate your voice and truth on this matter!