Reviews for Unexplained Changes
Protoestrella1 chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Hi, I loved your Fanfiction, I was in a point to cry when I read about Wonderland, please continue and Yes! I wanna sequel, an Alice-Tarrant's Brother-sister, please
NatLaufey chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
it was a really proper start :)
TheDeadlyViper chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Melanie! I loved this story! I really hope you do go on with your plan to re-write it. I think you gave so much depth to Hatter's character and I love how you wove in Alice's old friends from above. Kudos!
KyralianKyliann chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
Thanks for your story, I do like the oc you've introduce. And to see Wonderland not so wonderful... *shudder* Hope this will never happen to it in reality (What? Wonderland isn't real anyway? O_O )

As for the pairing, as much as I like to see Alice and Tarrant together, I'd like to see them very good friends, but not lovers, for once. We can wometime be closer to a friend that to a lover anyway, and I don't think it would make them less cute.
Silver Shadows of the Night chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
i think it should be tarrant/alice...the hatter and alice are so cute together.
Nuttycheychey chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
I'm really enjoying this story so far. The interaction between the characters is truely wonderul. I'm very glad that Alice, Tarrant, and Alastair (not sure if that's how you spelt it, I"m used to a different spelling) have an allie that is willing to help them.

As for pairings? I'm not going to tell you who to do; that should be your decision. However I'm really enjoying the tenderness between Alice and Tarrant and the way that you write them so far, they are so cute!

I do hope to hear more soon!
Em chapter 13 . 10/1/2011
You... are... Aussie? me too, never seen another Aussie 'round here. then again it would probably help if I had an account.
Rosethorn chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
I love this story! I think you should do Alice/Tarrant pairing, they belong together.! :D Can't wait for more! :D
Niphuria chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
I do hope you can continue this! I vote for Alice/Tarrant. Not only because they are my fave couple, but because usually any Alice and OC or Tarrant and OC are just...well...*shudder* awful.

Either Mary Stu's run rampant or the romance is just silly and unbelievable that I cannot even finish the story.

Whatever you do ultimately decide, however, I wish you well. I'll wait and see!
Molly1002 chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
Nice cliffhanger! Please make this as AlicexTarrat story! I'm not very fond
Mafsarhet chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
Nice! I do hope it won't be Alice/OC. Almost ALL Tarrant/OC's and Alice OC's are dreadful and are either fangirly sounding, or...just not right. Forced. Mary/Marty-Stu-ish. _

It's your story, tho, so good luck whatever you decide to do. :)
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
Well written twelve chapters. Alice/OC is pretty much a good idea
doctorwho-obsessed chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! OHMIGOODNESS MORE!
doctorwho-obsessed chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
Goddiness. I have no idea when you posted this! Probably 2010 or something. I really love the ending. Every story needs a a bit of humor or it's absouluteley dreadful. I LOVE reading this! :D Keep writing stories!
TARRANT HiTOPP chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Yes! Yes! YESSSSSSSSS!,I want a sequel! Yay happy! I have one question though: is there any Alice/hatter here or is it gonna be Alice/ oc? Just curious. :D I'm happy!