Reviews for Love is a crazy thing
person chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
how did you choose Alyssa Morgen as a name? becuase that's MY name, and Morgen with an 'e' isn't all that common... i didnt actually read this, but it came up when i searced my name in google
four-eyed 0-0 chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
This is wonderful! Oh my goodness. I didn't realize it was finished till I read this chapter! (I'm sorry for not having reviewed the previous chapters. Internet connection's so down here.) You're so great! And only turning thirteen this year! (I've checked your profile. Haha. And found out that you also like the song "Need You Now". Is that of Lady Antebellum? Haha. I'm having a side-topic).

I admire you so much! Very good job! I love your grammar and your awesomeness! Really nice English, I daresay. Proves that even if it isn't one;s native language, it's easy to learn.

Anyway, keep on writing! It's the best thing to do! Love your works! And always be safe! I'll see you around! :)
four-eyed 0-0 chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Haha. I like this chapter. Looks like mutual feelings for each other are kept unspoken yet. LOL. I'm sorry if I haven't reviewed. It's summer and I haven't got my allowance from which I take the money for surfing the net. Haha. Anyways, you rock! You're so AWESOME! :)
four-eyed 0-0 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Wow. As I was reading, I remember myself when I tried to write for the first time for . A newbie writing for such website. But really, I'm impressed with your writing! I like it. Go for it and be best! :) I'll wait for your updates. :) I'm so excited. See you!