Reviews for Just an act
Somewhere Safe to Escape chapter 1 . 1/26
AHhhh! Oh that was so good! I loved it soooo much! Phenomenal. That's all I can say :)
Lil' P 101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Love it! You don't really need constructive criticism, its perfect.
nocturnaltibet chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I have read this like 8 times. Its soo good, I am surprised it's not had more reviews.
stylacarling1129 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh my god... this has to be the best MOPI fic I've read so far!

that was...GREAT!

And yes, referring to your author's note, I DID find it mildly offending to scroll down on the search for MOPI scott/mike stories and finding only SEVEN.

If there are more, they're NOT on fanfiction, which bothers me. How can there be so little MOPI stories! it's such a good movie! AND SCOTT AND MIKE ARE ADORABLE!

*clears throat*

...anywho.

I wanted to ask if you know where I can find more scott/mike stories, in case you know. It's in no way a demand, but more like a favor, since it would be of great help, considering the majority of my searches have turned out unsuccessful.

If you do decide to help me out, I suggest you Private Message me. Another suggestion would be that maybe you could enable your PrivateMessaging option on your profile (in case something goes wrong, it's happened to me more than once that fanfiction can detect sources of reference and links and automatically erases them from the message) and since fanfiction only allows one review per chapter, I would be unable to contact you any further more.

OK, NOW ABOUT YOUR STORY!

Mike is probably my favorite character in MOPI. Scott has his charm, too, but I just can't help but feeling more towards Mike. He seems almost in this surreal dream-like state most of the time, due to his condition, and there also seems to lie a certain innocence to his character, which I am very happy you preserved in this fic.

THIS was definitely on my top 2 favorite moments of My Own Private Idaho, too. I just couldn't help LAUGHING OUT LOUD throughout the whole entire scene, everyone was just HILARIOUS (noticed the police man on the left, and how he seems about to burst out laughing at any second in the scene?) with Scotty, acting all nonchalant touching Mike's NIPPLE (OMG!) and then with Mikey just lying there, almost emotionless, until Scotty touches his nipple (OMGOMG!) and there's a "touch-slap, touch-slap" moment.

*Sigh...* Well, anyway, as hilarious as this all was, then I started thinking...what was Mikey feeling throughout the whole thing? I mean, clearly it didn't mean much to Scott, not more than just another way to screw with his father's head.

But Mikey's another story. He clearly loves him, and I couldn't help feeling somewhat sad for him, contemplating on how hard it must've been for him enduring this entire scene with Scotty, and knowing it was all just a lie.

That;s why I love this, because it gave us that insight to Mikey's head in that scene in particular a lot of us were craving for.

"Yeah, it's kind of sick when you think about it, but right now I don't want to think."

...

"I just want to pull him closer to me and never ever let go."

...

AWW!

that line gave me a SERIOUS "aww!" moment! And I think it's exactly like Mike to think that way.

I am specially thankful for the ending. It's my MOPI fairytale ending xd.

I think this was great. I hope you continue writing on MOPI, because clearly you're good at this.

*sigh*

oh, and btw...did u know that in the original script it was Scott who picked him up at the end from the road! I wish they had left that in...just like I wish they had left in this one scene they never recorded in whichthey are in Las Vegas, and Mikey has a fit, and Scott protects him from some guys who were trying to hurt Mike...

Point is, I always digress, so: Great fic, great writing, I hope you write more soon, and have a Happy New Year!

by the way, I couldn't help noticing you posted this awesome fic on my last birthday xd. that was just like adding up frosting on an already great cake, for me, hah.
Bambinette-sama chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ok, let's start. I'm french so please dont crucify me if my english is not really good.

I watched somes extracts of MOPI a couple of day ago and it was so...fantastic.

I watched the scene that you describe in your fanfic and I think that you write very well.

I want to tell you something else about what I feel when I was reading but I don't know how to say it in english.

So congratulations for this fanfic!
ParadiseorPurgatory chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow - that was a really great fic. I love MOPI and River Phoenix is one of my favourite actors. His portrayal of Mike in this film is superb and you captured this escence perfectly. I look forward to reading any other MOPI stuff you come up with. Well done.