Reviews for Hands in Jars, and Other Home Accent Notions
Sorrel Forbes chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
An intriguing idea about which Sherlock is oddly sentimental. Well played.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
"After he had made his decision that piece of John would always be Sherlock's, with Sherlock graciously allowing it to remain in John's care until John died, and then it would fully be Sherlock's possession."

"He had a small child's belief that Sherlock couldn't die, was incapable of the act."

"You can keep all of me."

These are 3 of the most amazing sentences I have read in all Sherlock fan fiction. All in one story. You're really good.
Nebulous Narwhal chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was a work of art; utterly brilliant, and transcends the medium of fanfiction. It was really, REALLY good.
Designation chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I can see why this took over your brain; it's dark and light, flowing and lovely.
Minoan chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This fic was a joy to read and the ending was fantastic. I especially love the parts about Sherlock's inheritance...his contemplations were so creepy yet intimate. Very in character, I think. Thank you so much for this fic.
Watcher of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
There were multiple things which stood out to me in this story, but I think my favourite was the stream of concious writing. I've always been a fan of it. And while I know many writers say to stay away from it as it is easy to confuse your reader, you've done it quite seamlessly. I would say the reader would have to be an idiot not to follow.

I also liked how John moved from person to person in his life, taking care of each. But how Holmes was the one whom never became simply a patient. That there was a deeper connection there.

Thank you so much for writing this.
toeki chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
wow. i guess i have to read it again because im too amazed by your writing style at the moment to honor all the different layers of this story properly.

i love the way you use the words to paint this very beautiful picture.
Cleodasia chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Lovingly written and so well done. I love how everything dovetailed, and how it was handled. Lovely.
jomk chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow. Gorgeous. I hope to see more of your work in this fandom. You write so beautifully.
Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I HOPE YOU CRY GIANT, VIOLENT TEARS THAT HURT YOUR FACE WHEN THEY FALL.

I love you so much, this is the best gift I've ever received. Seriously, I don't even know. I love your horrible, stupid face. Thank you for writing about John for me. He is amazing and you wrote him as amazing. I AM SO HAPPY WITH IT.

Love you.
Spinly chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I do not believe that I can do this story justice with my review, but I must let you know how beautifully written it is none the less. Very rarely do I read something that drags me to then end, holding my attention so closely that I don't want to blink, breath. This was gorgeous. Your prose waves back-story and emotion and the characters in such a way that I could not help but become enthralled. I will most certainly keep an eye our for your future works.

best

s
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Extremely well written! Wow! A bit too much musing for my personal taste (I prefer a bit of action), but the brilliant writing style made up for that. You really now how to paint pictures with your language.

Would be delighted to find you writing more Sherlock fics... :-)
TUBOLO chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Stunning. It was written in such a way that it had its own... voice, if you like. A subtle edge... beautifully written, I mean seriously divine. You'll go far!
fabularasa chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is brilliant. Thank you.

Please let me translate it in Russian. I'll give you a link if you want.
Andrina Sparda chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I really enjoyed this story and was impressed by your use of language. Great Job and I look forward to reading more!