Reviews for Recollections of Pain
To hell with this chapter 3 . 3/29
There is so much potential in this story! Particularly where Fujino can show off how her powers and mentality have matured since fighting Ryougi. Update soon!
PopthePuff chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
This...is maybe the most interesting Familiar of Zero crossover I've read. Definitely the most unique. I do hope you'll one day find inspiration and return to it, because so far it's well written and developed and brimming with potential, so I shall retain some hope for an update to this. :)
Salvare chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Wherever you are, please revive this great fic.
askasknot chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
give me more mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Huh, this takes certain characters, such as Zerst, in directions I haven't seen before, Zero as well. It would be very interesting to see this story go farther.
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
This is a very enjoyable in depth story which I would love to see more of and how it would progress.
erching chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
shame you dropped this
Mizuki00 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I'll also be waiting for updates here

Truly marvelous and intriguing!
Grayden chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Nice execution... Can't wait for further chapters.

Also... Why do I get the feeling that either Azaka or Shiki will get summoned by Tiffa later on in this story?
lostmagic564 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
And the eyes of a winged shadow, passing in the sky.
i really hope thats tabitha
pandawa chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Did you intend to update this fic? update please
ReploidCat chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I hope there will be more updates to your Kara no Kyoukai and Zero no Tsukaima crossovers they're really good.
Crow667 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
please pretty pwease keep up the good work!
Fangking2 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
update?
Grey Muji chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
This is really good! I'm surprised doing a FoZ X-over withKara, with Fujino as one of the main characters...! Absolutely brilliant! Keep up the good work.

Grey