Reviews for Recollections of Pain
TorrentAB chapter 3 . 9/30
A really interesting setup that hasn’t been updated in awhile. I really wish that Louise would talk to her familiar honestly, I hate misunderstanding drama, but I can understand why it’s happening. Hope to see more someday
Dovar chapter 3 . 7/24
This story is pretty nice, will you continue it?
Yuri352 chapter 3 . 3/5
Ya know with Louise's element as a void... I always have this idea of her summoning portal connecting to the Akasha in nasu verse but nothing happened except the explosion that resulted on her being in a critical condition but she died(for a while), submerge in the sea of [ ] and gained something unnatural; the eyes that could see the flaws of the world. :3
paratayun chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
This is really good, can you please continue it?
The Last Order chapter 3 . 2/15/2018
After playing the Kara no Kyoukai event in Grand Order I looked for any good fics and found this. I remember reading this years ago but even so please continue. I want to see more. I have to admit it would also be awesome if Shiki Ryougi somehow got brought over but with her eyes killing a portal would be easy enough. MEODP is broken as hell.
Snowybirb chapter 3 . 1/26/2018
I just found this story today, and, well...

Please update this again! The internet needs more good KnK fics.
Sir Frankey Adel chapter 3 . 1/9/2018
This is pretty good. Intoxicating as reading materials goes. Why abandon it?
Mrcrazyman94 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
just to clarify Kaori wasn't raped by Hayama, he just simply got her addicted to the drugs he was taking at the time and it was also his drugs that killed him not Ouji. However I've only seen the film of that part so whether or not the book indicated that she was raped is another thing since I've yet gotten that far so I can't say for certain. Other then that so far I'm interested, I've always liked the characters in KnK so seeing one about Fujino excites me.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
lol what a dumb selfish child
Gilgamesh404 chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
An excellent story, the characters are well-developed,. Too bad it's dead now.
Parks98 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
So we have an ex crazy nun who is psychic .
A former magical black ops agent who's a teacher now.
A rich foreigner Who is closer to the truth then everyone thinks
And a rich girl with self-esteem issues who is now suicidal
... This shit just got interesting
To hell with this chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
There is so much potential in this story! Particularly where Fujino can show off how her powers and mentality have matured since fighting Ryougi. Update soon!
Popthepuff chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
This...is maybe the most interesting Familiar of Zero crossover I've read. Definitely the most unique. I do hope you'll one day find inspiration and return to it, because so far it's well written and developed and brimming with potential, so I shall retain some hope for an update to this. :)
Salvare chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Wherever you are, please revive this great fic.
askasknot chapter 3 . 5/19/2014