Reviews for Recollections of Pain
crazie194 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
just to clarify Kaori wasn't raped by Hayama, he just simply got her addicted to the drugs he was taking at the time and it was also his drugs that killed him not Ouji. However I've only seen the film of that part so whether or not the book indicated that she was raped is another thing since I've yet gotten that far so I can't say for certain. Other then that so far I'm interested, I've always liked the characters in KnK so seeing one about Fujino excites me.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
lol what a dumb selfish child
Gilgamesh404 chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
An excellent story, the characters are well-developed,. Too bad it's dead now.
Parks98 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
So we have an ex crazy nun who is psychic .
A former magical black ops agent who's a teacher now.
A rich foreigner Who is closer to the truth then everyone thinks
And a rich girl with self-esteem issues who is now suicidal
... This shit just got interesting
To hell with this chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
There is so much potential in this story! Particularly where Fujino can show off how her powers and mentality have matured since fighting Ryougi. Update soon!
Popthepuff chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
This...is maybe the most interesting Familiar of Zero crossover I've read. Definitely the most unique. I do hope you'll one day find inspiration and return to it, because so far it's well written and developed and brimming with potential, so I shall retain some hope for an update to this. :)
Salvare chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Wherever you are, please revive this great fic.
askasknot chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
give me more mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Huh, this takes certain characters, such as Zerst, in directions I haven't seen before, Zero as well. It would be very interesting to see this story go farther.
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
This is a very enjoyable in depth story which I would love to see more of and how it would progress.
erching chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
shame you dropped this
Mizuki00 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I'll also be waiting for updates here

Truly marvelous and intriguing!
Grayden chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Nice execution... Can't wait for further chapters.

Also... Why do I get the feeling that either Azaka or Shiki will get summoned by Tiffa later on in this story?
lostmagic564 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
And the eyes of a winged shadow, passing in the sky.
i really hope thats tabitha
pandawa chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Did you intend to update this fic? update please