Reviews for What do you do with a drunken unicorn?
daniel chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
if they was a mlp vadio of the mane six drunk skie would have tied to make the mane six drunk.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
XD Love it! Is it weird that my favourite part of the entire story is the end bit with celestia and luna?
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
And this is why I don't drink alcohol. It leads to horrific headaches and vomiting, neither of which I'm a big fan of.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Funny stuff! I'm surprised no one shaved her mane with a rusty razor! Yes the fic made me think of that song.
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Oh my gooooosh. I only read this because I wanted to read the second story and I saw that this came first. Now that I finished it, I'm scared of what this 'letter' in the follow-up may be.

Good story. Although I don't know why Twilight felt the need to get so drunk. It kinda felt like you were hinting at something, like you were building up to a big reveal, but then nothing happened. Don't get me wrong - I love the ending. I just was confused by Fluttershy's behavior the whole time and why it seemed like she was the only one concerned about Twilight drinking so much. I thought she must know something the others don't. But I guess she's just a good, overly protective friend.

-BtFM
Twilight chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Noted, making sure that never happens to me again. Good projection of what happened.
Rainbow chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
OMG LOL loved it.. that ending tho... XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was great!
MrLRocks78 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Drunk Twilight is best Twilight.
Jake chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
make it into a video on youtube!
JillyBelly chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
The pacing was great; the handling of the characters was spot-on. I laughed at almost all of the jokes. Well done.
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
/)3(\

CONTINUE DAMMIT
Endam chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I liked xD.
Vivvav chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
That was very funny. I especially love Luna's comment at the end.
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011