Reviews for What do you do with a drunken unicorn?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
XD Love it! Is it weird that my favourite part of the entire story is the end bit with celestia and luna?
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
And this is why I don't drink alcohol. It leads to horrific headaches and vomiting, neither of which I'm a big fan of.
Sephiroth 200 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Funny stuff! I'm surprised no one shaved her mane with a rusty razor! Yes the fic made me think of that song.
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Oh my gooooosh. I only read this because I wanted to read the second story and I saw that this came first. Now that I finished it, I'm scared of what this 'letter' in the follow-up may be.

Good story. Although I don't know why Twilight felt the need to get so drunk. It kinda felt like you were hinting at something, like you were building up to a big reveal, but then nothing happened. Don't get me wrong - I love the ending. I just was confused by Fluttershy's behavior the whole time and why it seemed like she was the only one concerned about Twilight drinking so much. I thought she must know something the others don't. But I guess she's just a good, overly protective friend.

-BtFM
Twilight chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Noted, making sure that never happens to me again. Good projection of what happened.
Rainbow chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
OMG LOL loved it.. that ending tho... XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was great!
MrLRocks78 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Drunk Twilight is best Twilight.
Jake chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
make it into a video on youtube!
JillyBelly chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
The pacing was great; the handling of the characters was spot-on. I laughed at almost all of the jokes. Well done.
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
/)3(\

CONTINUE DAMMIT
Endam chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I liked xD.
Vivvav chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
That was very funny. I especially love Luna's comment at the end.
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Funny as heck!_

I liked it!_

It's just cool!_
Agentwill63 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH MACDASH

Fuck YES