Reviews for Decontamination
RustedDreams chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Okay so here I am just kind of staring at my computer screen in kind of stunned awe O_O because not only was this such a heartbreaking idea but you wrote the story so well :D some people try and write really angsty things like this and can't pull it off but you did so well and it was just so amazing _
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
:) poor blaine
Faith Valconbridge chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
;) this was heartbreaking, in a good way
singlefire chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
"Were you raped, Blaine?"

Bonding time 3

But it only happened because Blaine was raped /3

snowangellms chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
great story
Marie King chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Wow! This is one emotionally powerful fan fiction!

One of the best Blaine centered fan fics I've read in a long time!

I loved how you wrote it in third person but it felt like I was reading Blaine's mind. Super creative.

I SO loved the Burt/Blaine bonding.

There has got to be more of that in the future.

In the show and more fan fics!

I really hope you think about continuing this story because you a truly wonderful writer. chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Go Papa Bear Burt! :) I'm glad Burt could help Blaine.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Great story idea. I really liked this story. Love how Blaine went to Burt and how Burt took care of him. Held him as the boy cried, then took him to the hospital and called Kurt later. Very sweet of him.

I like stories like this...I think you should write some more. Sad/emotional stories are so good and I love Burt and Kurts relationship in these fan fictions. I hope for more Burt and Blaine talks in the show.
madilee chapter 1 . 4/27/2011

That. Is. Awesome. I am in awe, you are talented especially for a first story. I loved it. I am a bout to read the prologue.:DDDDDDD.
tj chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
awesome story. I love the idea of Burt comforting Blaine.
Ammodytus chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
This is a very nice fic. Burt/Blaine bonding is always relevant.