Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
CrazyCartoonistOtaku chapter 1 . 8/27
Okay ouch why did you do that to me... :(

This is literally the saddest fanfic I've found in this fandom, and I really cried. I have to say, it was really something. I loved the realistic interpretations of the fic and honestly liked what you added with Iroh and Azula (and how you snuck in Mai's feelings about all this too), so so much. I also loved that you chose Sokka to finish off, since I did like their friendship quite a bit. Thanks for the great read, however short.
Myste-maus chapter 1 . 5/26
*sniffles* It's beautiful... And I can't say anymore, because words cannot express the beauty of the feels.
Kandai chapter 1 . 5/15
This will forever be one of my favorite fics of all time and I'm really happy to have rediscovered it, even if it has broken my heart in a million pieces (again). Thank you for this text.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 1/20
This was brilliant. a gem.
hi chapter 1 . 1/4
*sobs quietly inside* love this. Its so sad. I wish there was a fic where Zuko was reincarnated if he had died at any point within the series.
airichan623 chapter 1 . 1/2
Damn you and your magnificently sad writing. I wasn't prepared to become a tearbending master.
LilyAvatarLotus chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
it's so beautfiul but it's broken my heart :'(
Ilikerandomthingssodontjudgeme chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Beautifully written :)
Allcoolnamesaretaken chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
so sad. :'(
Boudicca1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is fabulous and wonderful and tragic and I'm crying really hard right now and I don't even know what to say. It's perfect.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Dude...you broke my heart. You just broke it
safeandsoundd chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Well that hurt.
RugitusAstra chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
You just killed me. It's okay, though, it was worth it. This story is greatness.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Very depressing to read, but very realistic. It was a near thing at best, and this could have easily been the end result. This wasn't the only moment that cut things close either, although that is easily true of most series.
ZukoFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This is one of the deepest stories I have read with Zuko as being part of the gang. I could feel what everyone else was going through; especially Zuko when he dies. A really we'll written fanfiction so I give you 9.5 out of 10 (0.5) point reduction just because I didn't like and understand Azula's death