Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 1/20
This was brilliant. a gem.
hi chapter 1 . 1/4
*sobs quietly inside* love this. Its so sad. I wish there was a fic where Zuko was reincarnated if he had died at any point within the series.
airichan623 chapter 1 . 1/2
Damn you and your magnificently sad writing. I wasn't prepared to become a tearbending master.
LilyAvatarLotus chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
it's so beautfiul but it's broken my heart :'(
Ilikerandomthingssodontjudgeme chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Beautifully written :)
Allcoolnamesaretaken chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
so sad. :'(
Boudicca1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is fabulous and wonderful and tragic and I'm crying really hard right now and I don't even know what to say. It's perfect.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Dude...you broke my heart. You just broke it
safeandsoundd chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Well that hurt.
RugitusAstra chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
You just killed me. It's okay, though, it was worth it. This story is greatness.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Very depressing to read, but very realistic. It was a near thing at best, and this could have easily been the end result. This wasn't the only moment that cut things close either, although that is easily true of most series.
ZukoFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This is one of the deepest stories I have read with Zuko as being part of the gang. I could feel what everyone else was going through; especially Zuko when he dies. A really we'll written fanfiction so I give you 9.5 out of 10 (0.5) point reduction just because I didn't like and understand Azula's death
SilverLining33 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh my CRUD I am HEARTBROKEN. This was so beautiful. It hurts BAD.
horrorfanaddict chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
In all of this, what hit me the most is the part where zuko says "It wasn't enough," he'd whispered. "Everything I...it wasn't enough." He thinks all his life that he is nothing more than a failure and nothing he does is enough. He is wrong! He is a wonderful character that never gives up no matter what the world throws at him. I don't know if I hate you for writing this because it makes me cry or love you because how good this fic is. Anyway! I'll go grab a tissue 'cause I'm sniffling.
Kermit's Rainbow Connection chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I can honestly admit that this is the best Avatar fics I've ever read. I love how you showed the impact of Zuko's death on all the group members; he was such a significant part of the team by the end of book three, and it makes you wonder if this is how Avatar had actually ended. If it had ended this way, I could totally see this happening; you nailed all the characters. Also, this was just great writing and description in general. It was satisfyingly simple at points when it necessary, but under the surface there was this level of deep complexity and insight. I loved your word choice and descriptions and the full circle ending...it was just amazing. I'd say my favorite sections of this though were the first and last, they were just so brilliantly executed and this piece was overall well structured. Thanks for successfully breaking my heart with fantastic writing!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »